SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Valley Arts Custom Pro made for and used by Christopher Cross - £5500

What's Hot
ValleyPro89ValleyPro89 Frets: 62
edited December 2021 in Guitars £

Up for grabs in my beloved Valley Arts Custom Pro made for and used by Christopher Cross!!

This is a one off opportunity to own a famous Valley Arts guitar, which is also in the beautiful fireburst finish and has 1 piece flamed maple body! (You can't get those anymore)

The guitars serial number is VA0119 and was made in 1985 in Studio City which is VA's golden era!
The guitar is all original and has Christopher Crosses name engraved on the neck plate

I am more after for trades than selling it really, I am after another Valley Arts or possible a Jim Burst James Tyler.

Please contact me for a shipping quote, pickup preferred though.

It does have a few marks, but nothing major.

Thanks

(Finally got the images uploaded Lol)

2reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hi welcome to the forum, for sale ads  need pics to get any interest,.
    Use imgur and then paste the link above :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi welcome to the forum, for sale ads  need pics to get any interest,.
    Use imgur and then paste the link above :) 
    Thanks I was wondering on how to upload pictures

• ValleyPro89ValleyPro89 Frets: 62
    edited December 2021
    Strangefan said:
    Hi welcome to the forum, for sale ads  need pics to get any interest,.
    Use imgur and then paste the link above  
    For some reason I cant get it to work
  • Essex Recording Studios will buy it and sell it for £20k. 
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • @ValleyPro89 If your using a mobile, press and hold on the image in Imgur and select copy link. On the advert click on the page icon above the text box, it’s next to the smiley. Paste the link and then press space - this last little hit causes the hyperlink to work and the image should appear. 
  • James1981 said:
    @ValleyPro89 If your using a mobile, press and hold on the image in Imgur and select copy link. On the advert click on the page icon above the text box, it’s next to the smiley. Paste the link and then press space - this last little hit causes the hyperlink to work and the image should appear. 
    Still not doing it :(
  •   https://www.flickr.com/photos/194601737@N04/51741799968/

Up for grabs in my beloved Valley Arts Custom Pro made for and used by Christopher Cross!!

This is a one off opportunity to own a famous Valley Arts guitar, which is also in the beautiful fireburst finish and has 1 piece flamed maple body! (You can't get those anymore)

The guitars serial number is VA0119 and was made in 1985 in Studio City which is VA's golden era!
    The guitar is all original and has Christopher Crosses name engraved on the neck plate

I am more after for trades than selling it really, I am after another Valley Arts or possible a Jim Burst James Tyler.

Thanks

What a dream guitar I love these, I was hoping it would be the same color style as ones I saw Steve lukather with and it was. I think these are some of the best guitars of the 80s . Sincere good luck with the sale it’s absolutely beautiful 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Essex Recording Studios will buy it and sell it for £20k. 
    Please don’t let this be true 
  •   https://www.flickr.com/photos/194601737@N04/51741799968/

Thanks

What a dream guitar I love these, I was hoping it would be the same color style as ones I saw Steve lukather with and it was. I think these are some of the best guitars of the 80s . Sincere good luck with the sale it’s absolutely beautiful 
    Thank you, its an amazing guitar
  • Thanks, thats it! I still cant get it to work, on my phone or laptop
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Photos Added at the top!
  • OK - that is a dream guitar for me... fab..

For anyone who thinks Christopher is just an amazing songwriter take a listen to the guitar solo on this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqjFUPya5v8&t=291s

Sorry to derail.. :)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

For anyone who thinks Christopher is just an amazing songwriter take a listen to the guitar solo on this;

Awesome, My guitar is actually behind him on the stand next to another guitar. You can see it in some shots.
    Great concert and great player.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JGCJGC Frets: 159
    that's a cracking guitar solo...
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2820
    That should fly.....fly like the wind
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

I didn’t think he was just an amazing songwriter, but that’s because I’ve never heard of him until this post - though I know one or two tracks now that I’ve looked him up :mrgreen: 

Nice guitar and back-story, GLWTS