SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PS5 Bundles for RRP - Been let down by a friend! One Bundle Left

What's Hot
LKV_JazzmasterLKV_Jazzmaster Frets: 163
edited January 2022 in Misc £
A friend of mine asked me to grab some PS5 consoles for Christmas but has since found his own, so im now at here with 2 extra bundles I didn't want.

Before I just simply return them, I thought I'd offer them up on here incase anyone else is struggling to get one, seems like availability is all over the place depending on where you get them from!

Anyway

PS5 Disc + Fifa 22 + COD Vanguard + Red Controller - £650 on hold! SOLD

PS5 Disc + Ghosts of Tsushima + Resident Evil Village + Death Stranding + Nioh 2 (Ps4 title) - £600

Happy to throw in proof of purchase, all items are still sealed. 

Will just leave this up for a day or two before I return them. 

Have the boxes so if you want to arrange courier, that's fine with me. 

Otherwise collection from Fareham, near Southampton.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Good to chat Luke, many thanks for all the info. Will send payment shortly for the PS5 Disc + Fifa 22 + COD Vanguard + Red Controller - £650.

Cheers
    Bruce
  • Hi Bruce. I do need a controller if you have one going

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• Hi Bruce. I do need a controller if you have one going
    Hey! Hope all is well. Luke sent me the bundle this morning, but I'll need the extra controller I'm afraid. Might sell FIFA though...
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2406
    Bloody temptations!  :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84 said:
    Bloody temptations!  :)
    haha! 

Last chance on the Ghosts bundle, it'll be going back on Monday ;) 
  • Fair disclosure: I'm not interested at all, I was lucky enough to get hold of an Xbox series X a while back. 

Just popped my head in to say how refreshing it is to see an honest seller on one of these! Seen so many scalping twats all over Facebook and ebay lately, so kudos to you. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • Fair disclosure: I'm not interested at all, I was lucky enough to get hold of an Xbox series X a while back. 

Just popped my head in to say how refreshing it is to see an honest seller on one of these! Seen so many scalping twats all over Facebook and ebay lately, so kudos to you. 
    Thanks dude, 

Im an Xbox Series X player as well, been lucky enough to have had mine since release, picked up one of the Halo elite controllers recently as well which is uber cool :) 

Thanks dude, 

Im an Xbox Series X player as well, been lucky enough to have had mine since release, picked up one of the Halo elite controllers recently as well which is uber cool :) 
    I'm a bit of an anomaly tbh... I don't have a TV that can take advantage of the Series X, and mine gets mostly used for work. (Yes, I do indeed get paid to play Xbox! Alongside the music work, I use my studio for respite care for referrals from Social Services, and some of my 1:1 clients just need time away from home, with someone they trust, and often that can be as simple as a few hours of gaming on the giant screen, with my twin RCF PA speakers providing the sound!) 

So I get an awesome studio...

But when you flip the sofa round the other way, it's a gaming paradise (albeit not in 4k!)

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • That’s awesome dude.  It’s the set up and the reason for its use 
  • *both the set up
  • Just to say thanks @LKV_Jazzmaster ;
    Bundle turned up this morning. Much appreciated! Now I just need to get the house to myself for a few hours to set it up for the kids. Better try COD, just to make sure it works obviously ;) 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • brucegill said:
    Just to say thanks @LKV_Jazzmaster ;
    Bundle turned up this morning. Much appreciated! Now I just need to get the house to myself for a few hours to set it up for the kids. Better try COD, just to make sure it works obviously ;) 
    Glad it got there safe dude. 

Hopefully testing it won’t be too arduous for you. Haha
  • Final bump 
  • Still available if anyone missed out on one for Christmas.
  • Both Sold.