SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

fano Alt De Facto SP6

What's Hot
merlinmerlin Frets: 6595
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
OK, I know. No, really.... I know. But hey, it's Xmas and there it is. 

This came to me recently from the trusted vaults of our very own and disgracefully charming @DB1.
Apparently the good Sir bought it new from Coda in Stevenage last March so it's less than a year old. 

And I acquired it last Summer at the beginning of August. Since then I have pretty much only played one guitar, and as much as I love the fano experience, the fano sound, feel, look and playability......this hasn't been it. 

The lightly distressed finish and lacquer checking is beautiful and the late 50s neck is a beautifully comfortable handful. All in all this instrument sounds, feels and plays lived in and comfortable in every way. This is a very responsive and lively guitar. 

So this is for sale. And for only £2200 £2100. We can discuss how it gets to you.... I'd be happier with collection, but let's chat. I make great coffee. And much of the time I'm smiley.... all over. 

Here are some pics, taken by our own cheeky @DB1. He can take a better picture than me and has a smarter and cleaner living room than me. Please let me know if you'd like me to take my own. This guitar can be both a growler and a smooth singer. The Lollar P90 is perfect in the neck position and the T-style bridge pickup can snarl along with the rest of them. And they are so well balanced.

I might, just might, swap for a solid body and proper Gretsch G6*** duo jet/penguin with T-Armonds or Dynas. And with a Bigsby.... or similar. Try me. 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments