SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold- PRS DGT Wood Library £3,000

What's Hot
chris78chris78 Frets: 9949
edited December 2021 in Guitars £
A rare 2018 example of a DGT wood library in the amazing copperhead burst. Originally owned I believe by @imalrightjack and £4500 new. It’d be over £5.5k now. I hope he doesn’t mind that I’ve nicked his pics. DGTs are truly amazing versatile guitars loved even by those who don’t like PRS guitars. Classic rock through to single coil cleans with the added bonus of a Trem. The real crowning glory for this (other than the top which is majestic) is the flamey neck. It’s a showstopper. 
It’s in good condition- it’s been played and nickel is tarnished as usual. Comes with original case (a work of art in itself), swingtags etc.
Can be collected from Chatham, meeting is fine if not too far or delivery possible at your own cost.

Reluctantly selling to fund a private stock I’ve seen.

Pics folder below for now and I’ll get uploading tomorrow when I’m by a computer, rather than on my phone. 
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2tnmsh1l87uxj5r/AABD_lUc9zy_m2bhY4rW_sPea?dl=0
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments