Tomorrow!…

What's Hot
poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
edited December 2021 in Plug My Stuff

Comments

• SnagsSnags Frets: 5359
    I heartily endorse this product and/or service.[1]

Even if it isn't in the tumbleweed wasteland of /PlugMyStuff

This album guaranteed not to be too heavy for you, nor to indulge in passive-aggressive shit-posting when it hasn't felt the love for a couple of days.[2]

[1] I have no vested interest in this, other than having been badgered by @poopot for ego-stroking validation opinions during its genesis. Strictly unpaid promotion. Shit, I've actually pre-ordered a copy with my own money despite already having an unofficial copy.

[2] No such guarantee is express or implied, obviously. If you don't like it, take it up with @poopot and the other two, I'm just a shill.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14412
    I love ya, Tomorrow.
    You're always a day away.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    Snags said:
    I heartily endorse this product and/or service.[1]

Even if it isn't in the tumbleweed wasteland of /PlugMyStuff

This album guaranteed not to be too heavy for you, nor to indulge in passive-aggressive shit-posting when it hasn't felt the love for a couple of days.[2]

[1] I have no vested interest in this, other than having been badgered by @poopot for ego-stroking validation opinions during its genesis. Strictly unpaid promotion. Shit, I've actually pre-ordered a copy with my own money despite already having an unofficial copy.

[2] No such guarantee is express or implied, obviously. If you don't like it, take it up with @poopot and the other two, I'm just a shill.
    Errrr… neglected to tell everyone you make a guest appearance on a track I see!…
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5359
    Unpaid! And speaking parts don't count on a musicians' forum 
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    Snags said:
    Unpaid! And speaking parts don't count on a musicians' forum 
    Yeah but it’s on this forum
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom