SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[WITHDRAWN] FS: 1995 Ibanez Talman TC620 (Price Drop) - now sold

What's Hot
ParkaParka Frets: 11
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
A really fun guitar, but selling as it's just not being used. For those who like a chunky neck, this is right up your street - and it has nice birds eye figuring on it.

The truss rod cover is missing and the trem arm is a replacement, but everything is else stock (including the Kent Armstrong designed Sky H100 pickups).

These were sold from 1995-1997 but the serial number inidcates it was made at the FujiGen Gakki factory in March 1994 - which I believe means it is a 1995 model.

Currently set up in drop D with 10s. No case included so pick up from Surrey preferred, though happy to deliver/meet in the middle for fuel money.

£425

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Very nice, always loved the design of these. Interesting that it has a chunky neck, I always assumed they were skinny.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5700
    Always loved the look of these old ones, but I didn't expect the chunky neck either.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1477
    Great guitars these.  I had the 3 lipstick pickup one back in the day.  I'm buggered if I know why I sold it.
  • ParkaParka Frets: 11
    I was surprised about the chunky neck too - thicker than my JV Squier Strat. As it doesn’t lend itself to shredding (and as I suck way too much to shred) I’ve used it mostly for blues/pop sounds. Kinda fancied some slide on it, but my chops for that are even worse than for shredding. Hey ho. 
    Bump
    Price drop bump
  • GansyGansy Frets: 0
    Do you know the body material please? I have an MDF one!
    Ibanez Wiki says that the ash model was only sold in 1996 - so reckon this is MDF as well.