SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 1980 Fender Lead II

JamesSGBrownJamesSGBrown Frets: 235
edited August 2023 in Guitars £

1980 Lead II (not a reissue!). Have shimmed the bridge to decrease the saddle height and replaced the first 5 frets- it plays excellently! Bridge pickup cover is a newer one. 

It's been played and it shows... some may call it 'mojo', I just call it a guitar that was used for its intended purpose. And with good reason- it sounds frickin' fantastic and it's a lightweight one too! The x-1 pickups are ballsy but whilst retaining clarity- this is like the smaller-bodied lovechild of a Strat and a Tele! Also includes the OG moulded case- absolutely useless at protecting the thing but is a cool bit of history!

Pricing this at £950 £750 £650 ONO- I can ship if necessary for free! let's talk. SOLD via eBay

Now open to trades- mainly smaller Fender style amps but throw anything at me!

Please note this is on cons sale at a local shop, but this is my personal listing and not affiliated with them. 
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments