SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - K-Line Springfield HSS - £1700 - Sold

Dan_HalenDan_Halen Frets: 1667
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
Hi all.

Up on the block is my K-Line Springfield. I bought it earlier this year as it is (or was) my ideal spec and I've tried so hard to love it... but we're just not meant to be together.

In all seriousness though, not sure why I haven't bonded with it but think I just struggle with the fairly beefy neck and my not so beefy hands. Easy to play, low action, finish is sublime and feels fantastic, Lollars sound great etc, etc, etc.

In lovely condition with case and cert of auth.

Alder body finished in Sherwood Green nitro 
Lollar pickups
Medium U neck contour
1.650 nut width
10" radius board
A shade under 7lbs 14oz

Came from an absolute gent here so offering it back this way in the first instance for £1700.

Open to trades for non-pointy stuff but anything goes and can do cash up/down for probably a few hundred quid. Ideally another K-Line with a slightly less chunky neck but that's a bit optimistic. Got a HX Stomp and a Yamaha THR10II kicking about that I never seem to use that could get involved if they're of interest.

Collection from Edinburgh at the moment. I don't currently have a box so can't ship until I can get hold of one although I'll noise up GuitarGuitar for one next time I'm that side of town. Probably be in Cambridge in mid to late Jan and could take it with me if it helps anyone.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments