Multichannel Mic/Instrument/Headphone Receiver Transmitter

TDubsTDubs Frets: 707
edited January 2022 in Live
Going to be working with a new setup of vocals and a guitar heavily modified through a TC helicon pedal.

Have a small space at home for playing so was looking at a headset mic for practicing as space for a mic stand will be tight. Have seen the AKG WMS40 dual which will be good for a headset mic and guitar. But I’m also going to have to play through headphones as the only time I can really play is when my boy is in bed.

Anyone know of a unit that can receive multiple channels wirelessly (like the WMS40 dual) but can also return audio to the wireless pack for headphones/in ears?

If anyone knows of a bodypack that has two inputs (for mic and guitar) and a headphone/in ear output so I don’t have to have multiple body packs strapped to me then even better. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 3126
    edited January 2022
    I’m not aware of any wireless body packs which have an input for guitar and mic, I do stand to be corrected but with your requirements your going to have to have at least two packs if it exists. That’s one for the transmission side and one to receive for the audio return. To make life easier for our I would consider a small mixer and a custom cable solution ie a cable with 8 or 10 cores .
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom