SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Telecaster 52 Reissue w/ Klein Epic 51 Nocaster Pickups (originals included) SOLD

What's Hot
ryanverbenaryanverbena Frets: 426
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
Sadly letting this one go - I'll regret it i'm sure but has to be done. 

£1400 with the Kleins (and the originals in the Klein box)
£1250 with the originals. 

(I would prefer to sell it with the Kleins as they are currently installed). 

Beautiful example of a butterscotch 52 without the baseball bat neck (to some people's dismay I'm sure). The AO reissues have a slimmer neck than the traditional 52 would have done, which I find really pleasant to play. I believe this was made in 2019. 

I changed the pickups out for some Klein Epic 51 Nocasters which I find to have a sweeter and less aggressive high end, smoother mids, and a general sparkle to them. The original pickups were lovely, so I kept them. The guitar comes with these as well, which the pricing reflects. 

The guitar is in excellent condition - one small ding in the body which is pictured, and two scratches on the fretboard lacquer that I'm sure would very simply be solved with some buffing or light sanding. 

Comes with tweed case and all the candy. 

Collection from London N19 Thanks. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chris78chris78 Frets: 9306
    Lovely and Klein pickups are the best there is in my experience, both for teles, strats and p90s that I’ve had
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78 said:
    Lovely and Klein pickups are the best there is in my experience, both for teles, strats and p90s that I’ve had
    Agree! It was my first set of Kleins and I was so impressed, on the lookout for a set now for my CS strat 
  • Bump

• Bump - thanks for the offers but trades are not an option sorry otherwise I'd be keeping it :(
  • Bump w price drop
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Tele sold!