SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn- Creality - Halot One - £110

GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
edited January 2022 in Misc £

So i got this over lock down and after using it a few times i was so impressed with what i could 3d Print that i purchased myself a Mono X 4k 3d printer about 2 weeks later! .....

Edit : I forgot to add that this also x2 magnetic flex plates which are worth about £20, makes removing stuff for wahing a lot easier..

This is a great little unit (it's default software sucks THB so use another slicer)  and is fully boxed pretty much as new, Go Checkout YT for reviews payed off/for or not......

A printed example of the detail you can get out of these things, this BT KC was the 2nd thing it printed (open in a new tab for 4k image)

Im just outside Dudley,West mids & pickup is very much pref'ed but i can look a shipping it as it's fully boxed and packaged as it came.

£110

Cheers
Gizmo

Edit: No longer forsale Withdrawn
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    Do you Fancy trades at all, I have a boss microrack digital delay with lfo modulation, or potentially some pedals? It's a bit soon after Xmas for me to be spending more cash unfortunatly..... Im in Wordsley
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
    Do you Fancy trades at all, I have a boss microrack digital delay with lfo modulation, or potentially some pedals? It's a bit soon after Xmas for me to be spending more cash unfortunatly..... Im in Wordsley

Hey SF

I remember you bringing that HM srtat body and neck up for me a few years back :)

ATM Cash is King as i've decide to take down 2/3's of my green house and build a workshop in the space, so unless you have a load of 2x4 and cladding lath for trade im sorry :(

I can hold it for a month or so if you really want it?

Cheers
    Gizmo

• StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    Gizmo said:

Hey SF

I remember you bringing that HM srtat body and neck up for me a few years back

ATM Cash is King as i've decide to take down 2/3's of my green house and build a workshop in the space, so unless you have a load of 2x4 and cladding lath for trade im sorry

I can hold it for a month or so if you really want it?

Cheers
    Gizmo

Sorry bud I only just saw this, let me see if I can get the cash :) 
    edited January 2022
    Sorry bud I only just saw this, let me see if I can get the cash :) 

No Problems, I'll hold off throwing in on evilbay for a while then...if your new to 3d printing i suggest you do a LOT of reading and YT viewing in the mean time.  

Extra images of the included items, MAG quick release plates x2,a replacement FEP & other inc tools/USB etc