Joe Rogan talking to Dr Robert Malone.

What's Hot
https://open.spotify.com/episode/3SCsueX2bZdbEzRtKOCEyT

The MSM have piled into him for not bending the knee to them. Same as the prigs who run big tech.

Hooooyah for free speech. (Please forgive the Hooyah, I try not to use that American Naval phrase but on rare occasions it has a place.)

If I had talent, I'd be talented.
Persistent and inconsistent guitar player.
A lefty, hence a fog of permanent frustration

Not enough guitars, pedals, and cricket bats.
USA Deluxe Strat - Martyn Booth Special - Electromatic
FX Plex - Cornell Romany
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ColsCols Frets: 4241
    Can’t listen as I don’t have a Spotify account, and it’s not available on YouTube on account of being booted.

I must say, there must have been a really impressive amount of pseudoscience to get booted off YouTube.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • AdeyAdey Frets: 1279
    I listened to some, but it's 3 hours! He seems a chap who knows his stuff, but with most stuff like this on the Internet, you need to really check who people are, and what they have done yourself if you want to pay them any heed. There is so much twaddle on the web trying hard to pretend to be valid, that I can't really be bothered.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • euaneuan Frets: 185
    MSM? Big tech?

Check notes; $100m contract for exclusive broadcast of the worlds most listened to podcast on the biggest streaming platform.

Yep. Definitely not MSM. Definitely not Big tech.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 12reaction image Wisdom
  • AdeyAdey Frets: 1279
    What does MSM stand for???

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 3523
    edited January 4
    Adey said:

Mainstream Media 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FastEddieFastEddie Frets: 375
    Adey said:
    I listened to some, but it's 3 hours! He seems a chap who knows his stuff, but with most stuff like this on the Internet, you need to really check who people are, and what they have done yourself if you want to pay them any heed. There is so much twaddle on the web trying hard to pretend to be valid, that I can't really be bothered.
    This guy developed so many vaccines and has a CV beyond credibility. 
    Listening to the many facets of this conversation I find what both the American and British governments are doing is awful.

"The more vaccine you take, the less immunity you get"
    We are being given a vaccine for the previous covid strains. Omicron has no worse symptoms than a cold.

The list of revelations is worrying and infuriating.

If you chose to accept everything the MSM (BBC etc) give you then fair play. Sadly big tech are shutting down any debate or scientist who dissents from the US Government's stated policy. 

Fauci said on CNN that even if you have had all your shots and boosters you will still get covid. He then went on to blame those who don't get the shots (which he said don't work) for excessive deaths! 
    Hospitals in the US are given additional funding when they state 'covid' on a death certificate. You can get shot in the head but if you had a cold you are a covid death. 

Enough is enough.
    If you want to look behind the curtain you get banned from social media. Why?
    If I had talent, I'd be talented.
    Persistent and inconsistent guitar player.
    A lefty, hence a fog of permanent frustration

Not enough guitars, pedals, and cricket bats.
    USA Deluxe Strat - Martyn Booth Special - Electromatic
    FX Plex - Cornell Romany
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • danodano Frets: 1112
    edited January 4
    FastEddie said:

He has a good CV and is very credible. He's one of many, many scientists over decades to have worked on mRNA technology.

But which vaccines has he actually developed ? I believe its none, his work is around how mRNA works.

His big thing from the Rogan podcast is " mass formation psychosis" which sounds very exciting, and plays straight into the "its all about control from the elites" truth movement.

He's not a phycologist or sociologist so it's his opinion as a medical professional.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 3880
    No guys, your falling for it hook line and sinker. He's a bit part player in the development of mRNA vaccines who is looking to big himself up. 

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2022/01/02/what-is-mass-formation-psychosis-robert-malone-makes-covid-19-vaccine-claims-on-joe-rogan-show/amp/

I've had this name paraded in front of me by a COVID denier antivaxer and read up a bit about him. Anyone willing to be interviewed by Steve Bannon on the record has an agenda that can be dismissed as self agrandising.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 18210
    I have never heard a word come out of Joe Rogan that wasn't utter horseshit. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
    Putting “Inventor of mRNA vaccines” on his CV doesn’t exactly inspire confidence in his credibility, seeing as its demonstrably untrue.  The honour for that particular achievement belongs to Katalin Karikó and Drew Weissman.  

Attempting to take credit is particularly insulting to Dr Karikó, considering the long struggles she had to get her research taken seriously and properly funded.  Thankfully her achievements have now been widely recognised and celebrated.

But not by Bob Malone.

FastEddie said:

I would agree that his CV is beyond credibility.  But I do not think it means what you think it means.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 8499
    Adey said:

Microsoft Messenger, it’s fantastic. 
    Anything that isn’t pentatonic is pretentious wank -  LastMantra
    more on the strength of my ability to own a PA than to play a guitar” - ICBM
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken. Better to sound like an individual than a clone” - Merlin
    13reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AntonHunterAntonHunter Frets: 447
    FastEddie said:

Fauci said on CNN that even if you have had all your shots and boosters you will still get covid. He then went on to blame those who don't get the shots (which he said don't work) for excessive deaths! 
    You present those two sentences like they contradict each other.

If you get all your shots you can still get covid. True, and the data shows quite convincingly that you'll be at a much lower risk of severe disease and dying and so...

Seems to me like this Fauci fella understands vaccinations you know.

• gordijigordiji Frets: 510
    Interesting vid. I think he got booted off twitter for alluding to a Canadian study questioning the honesty of the Pfizer trial data.
    Also an interesting vid. The thing for me is the lack of honest scientific debate available with the likes of him. Get him on with the govt experts to discuss his objections rather than shutting him down.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 2068
    I have never heard a word come out of Joe Rogan that wasn't utter horseshit. 
    Rogan loves the sound of his own voice, and often has some lengthy postulations that mean little, but he’s peerless as a UFC commentator. And quite an amusing comedian.
    So far...so good..so what!?

Trading feedback info here
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • steven70steven70 Frets: 1013
    edited January 4
    gordiji said:
    Interesting vid. I think he got booted off twitter for alluding to a Canadian study questioning the honesty of the Pfizer trial data.
    Also an interesting vid. The thing for me is the lack of honest scientific debate available with the likes of him. Get him on with the govt experts to discuss his objections rather than shutting him down.

This is an interview with former ITV & Sky News Boss, Mark Sharman on the subject of a perceived lack of scientific debate in 'mainstream' media. 

It is an opinion piece and people may or may not agree with some or all of the content.

Either way, I found it interesting. 
    You can skip to 2 mins in if you want to miss the introduction.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2205
    I love it when people who are in the running for a Nobel prize (apparently) are considered “bit part players” and promoters of “pseudoscience”.  Just another example of where a knowledgeable scientist, with lifelong experience in the field, has to turn to alternative platforms to get his views heard because of the lack of debate in mainstream media and, it has to be said, an unwillingness of people to consider that not all is well in every respect with the vaccine strategy.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • AntonHunterAntonHunter Frets: 447
    See, this is a big problem. We know that misinformation can have a serious detrimental effect on public health (https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0037549719885021), but when platforms act responsibly and remove things then it feeds this narrative of an outsider/underdog fighting against the mainstream.

Similarly, when JCVI closely monitor vaccine side effects (as they do all the time) and change advice accordingly, it's seen as evidence that the whole thing is flawed, rather than evidence that they are working to keep as many people safe as possible. 

Can't win either way.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • danodano Frets: 1112
    steven70 said:
    gordiji said:

This is an interview with former ITV & Sky News Boss, Mark Sharman on the subject of a perceived lack of scientific debate in 'mainstream' media. 

It is an opinion piece and people may or may not agree with some or all of the content.

Either way, I found it interesting. 
    You can skip to 2 mins in if you want to miss the introduction.
    Its a really good interview, just listened it this morning, deserves a wisdow.

He raises good points about lack of scientific discussion whichni completely agree on, as a scientific person.

However he instantly goes to name Dr Robert Malone as "the inventor of the mRNA vaccine" which seems distinctly untrue, given how much evidence that . And that only seems to be used to elevate the status of Dr Malone, and the message he is raising.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
    thebreeze said:
    I love it when people who are in the running for a Nobel prize (apparently) are considered “bit part players” and promoters of “pseudoscience”.

Is that another thing he’s popped on his CV?

What next, King Of All Dinosaurs and World’s Most Awesome Guitarist?
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 20923
    thebreeze said:
    I love it when people who are in the running for a Nobel prize (apparently) are considered “bit part players” and promoters of “pseudoscience”.  Just another example of where a knowledgeable scientist, with lifelong experience in the field, has to turn to alternative platforms to get his views heard because of the lack of debate in mainstream media and, it has to be said, an unwillingness of people to consider that not all is well in every respect with the vaccine strategy.
    Can you provide a source for him being a Nobel nominee? To my knowledge, no such list is ever published prior to the announcement.

All I can find as a source for that is one interview where one of his supporters said he could be a nominee, and then lots of people referencing that saying it means he is a nominee.

Of course, because the actual list is secret for 50 years, anybody can just say they're a nominee and nobody can disprove it. Interesting parallels there, I think.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom