anyone subscribe to Ultimate Guitar app (iOS)? Subscription details?

What's Hot
Anyone use the iOS app and subscribe to Ultimate Guitar ?
i can’t for the life of me work out how much I am paying for my annual subscription not when it is due 

I contacted them through the app, saying I couldn’t find these details and they came back and said they would investigate if there was a software bug if I give them all sorts of details of my ipad, software version, iOS etc ??? I pointed out that I just want information on my subscription costs and dates of renewals and they’ve just gone quiet 

anyone any ideas ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I subscribed maybe November there and it was £26.99 for the year I think. I subscribed via my Apple ID so all renewal notices will come from Apple and it's just a case of accept or decline at the time (in 10 months or something).

The T&Cs of the App are here https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/about/tos.htm and it has a section about termination and stuff plus links in the text.

I am with you in that they do seem to keep it all pretty opaque. I think the idea is just to make sure they keep getting a subs fee from everyone for as long as they can.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2739
    @pedroC60  cheers mate :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom