SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

On Hold FS /FT Ernie Ball Music Man Valentine Hardtail Trans Buttermilk £1600

What's Hot
skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 993
edited March 2022 in Guitars £
Since getting my Gibson ES336 and finally getting down to just two guitars ( which I’ve found to be liberating ) I’ve actually only been playing my 336 but do want and need a 2nd / spare guitar. I thought this music man Valentine which I bought from new last year would be perfect but when I go from the chunky neck on my 336 to the slimmer faster neck on this I only end up playing for a few minutes then go back to the 336. 
This Valentine is a superb guitar with the coil tap on the neck humbucker and push push decibel boost. It is the trans buttermilk colour and looks even better in the flesh. And as with all top of the range music man guitars the roasted flame maple neck speaks for itself. It is the gun oil finish and is very slick with stainless steel frets. Schaller locking tuners. I’ve only ever gigged it once and the case did have a few stickers on which I’ve removed and cleaned off as much of the residue as I can but with a bit more elbow grease the rest would definitely come off. This is the hard tail version. The guitar itself is in 9.5/10 condition and no dings or dents as far as I can see. I don’t know the weight and have no scales but it’s not at all heavy. The only thing I have changed is the strap buttons to Schaller  ones and I might be able to dig the original strap buttons out if that is a problem for anyone. I also have the case candy and stickers that came with it.

Sale price is £1600.
Trade for a P90 equipped guitar…can add cash

Collection only from Bedfordshire and if a trade involved then I definitely want to try the guitar before a trade is done.

• “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 993
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    1reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
    That neck is stunning =)

GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    prudd said:
    That neck is stunning =)

GLWTS
    Thanks.. :)

it really is fantastic..! Just too slim for me sadly 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump…anyone with a Strat or S type guitar out there want to trade…?
    Bump
    Saturday bump
    edited January 2022
    Bump… may consider other trades…:)
    Up
    Sale only now and dropped to £1700
    Trades invited again…Strat or Tele type guitars preferred…can put some cash towards it if necessary 
  • Bump
  • Still available for trade or sale…can put cash towards something too…strats preferred
  • Up
  • For sale only now as recently bought an s type guitar…price reduced to £1600 firm
  • Ttt
  • Midweek bump
  • Bump
  • Up
  • Bump…and would trade for a P90 equipped guitar…can add cash if necessary
    edited March 2022
    Weekend bump and a trade for a really good tele would also be welcome…I can add cash for the right one..up to £1500 plus this guitar.