SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Superstrat Guitars

What's Hot
Hey folks.
I'm looking to buy Superstrat type guitars. Interested in Ibanez J Custom/Prestige, ESP Japan, Charvel 750XL, Skervesen, Kramer USA (ESP made), Jackson USA, BC Rich (Gunslinger only), Hamer USA, Mayones, Padalka, Lepsky, Vandermeij etc.
Immediate Cash available for the right guitar/guitars. Paypal Goods and Services no probs.

I'm not all that active on this Forum but have tons of ebay feedback + Jemsite, Sevenstring, Metal Guitarist groups.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• deloreandelorean Frets: 229
    edited January 2022
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xGizmoxGizmo Frets: 1116
    I have a Korean BC Gunslinger Retro (i suspect your looking for a USA) Alder OFR  Much Much Better than the tat Chinese version's that replaced then, Pretty much as new (plastics still have plastics) Fully BC Rich cased

I was going to refinish it in white and add this Leia/Nagel to the body but never got around to it (yet)

Gives a shout if you want more pics; etc

Laters
    Gizmo

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NightswanNightswan Frets: 1525
    @Gizmo ; Yeah would really be looking a USA model but that's pretty cool. PM me a price on it anyway.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom