SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Tokai MIJ 1981 ‘Inky’ Love Rock Goldtop

Andy_StringsAndy_Strings Frets: 207
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
 Due to the impending purchase of another Japanese rarity tempting me from BluesyDave, this (or my Acoustasonic Jazzmaster) has to go… probably. 

It’s as clean and original as you will find anywhere and it plays and sounds every bit as good as my CR8 (you’re welcome to try them side by side).

If you’re familiar with these, you’ll know that the ‘Inkys’ were only made for a year that spanned part of 1980 and into 1981. It is based on a ‘58, weights 8.7lb and looks fabulous. 
'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    Cikey Moses that's lush. If I had room and weren't the other side of the country from my homeland, I'd be all over that. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Another Goldy arriving today so… bump. 
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 770
    Bought an amazing amp from Andy last. He couldn't be more helpful with the sale. 

Good luck with the sale Andy. 
  • Neilybob said:
    Bought an amazing amp from Andy last. He couldn't be more helpful with the sale. 

Good luck with the sale Andy. 
    Thank you Neil, much appreciated.