SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Dwarfcraft Devices Happiness, Spaceman Titan II fuzz

CFHCFH Frets: 456
edited January 2022 in FX £

- Dwarfcraft Devices Happiness. This is a multi-mode analog filter. Capable of low-pass, band-pass and high-pass filtering, variable shapes and a killer lfo. Also has the scramble function which is akin to a sample and hold filter. It sounds amazing and can go from standard filter sounds right through to utterly bonkers and experimental. Dwarfcraft stuff is difficult to get hold of now and the only other Happiness' that I can find are in the US and each over £300. It's boxed and in excellent condition. I'm looking for £170.

- Spaceman Titan II fuzz. This is a difficult one to sell. It's been the mainstay fuzz on my board for ages now because I genuinely think it cannot be beaten. Super responsive to volume knob roll-off, very versatile too. It has all the Spaceman magic, in spades. Wouldn't be going anywhere but I need to recoup some cash after splashing out on Waz' Chase Bliss Automatone… Limited edition blue, comes with the box and all the goodies. Very good condition. I'm looking for £145 for this one please.

- Boss PH-1r, 1981 vintage black-label MIJ. Regarded by many as Boss' best phaser. Sounds killer, but I'm not a phaser kind of guy really! Great condition for it's age paint-wise but does have a chunk out of the cast enclosure in the battery compartment although that isn't visible when it's closed! I'm looking for £100 for this one. SOLD 

- Boss BF-2, 1981 vintage black-label MIJ. Another killer vintage Boss mod pedal. Plenty of Cure tones and then some. Also in good condition for its age. £80. SOLD

Please bear in mind that vintage Boss pedals run via AC, not DC. I just use batteries and will supply each of them with a brand new 9v battery.

Very happy to send more photos, post these and combine bundles!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Damn that’s a good price on the dwarfcraft GLWS
    How very rock and roll
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CFHCFH Frets: 456
    Damn that’s a good price on the dwarfcraft GLWS
    Thanks! I think so :)

Here is part man part god Mike Hermans putting one through it's paces: 

• PM’d