I have a new band

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4309
    Brilliant! Really really like Insecure, and Black Tower is great too.

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3541
    Sounds good. Hints of Trouble

We probably need details of your respective rigs, I am imagining at least 4 4x12s, possibly each…
    Exactly what I thought. And they were great, so that's a thumbs up. 

Any excuse to share:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 4999
    RobDavies said:
    Reverend said:
    first gig is 7pm 6th February at the Dev in Camden. Form an orderly queue  (to leave)
    Does that mean you’re on stage at 7pm? Would like to come and see you, as I really like those two tracks.  Getting back to Southampton from Camden on a Sunday is a nightmare after about 10pm. 
    Yeah, we are on first.  Headliners are due to finish at 10.30. The main support are Inhuman Nature who I reckon are very much your thing.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    viz said:
    LOVE Black Tower. Is that a real snare drum? Sounds fantastic. Guitar’s not bad either!
    Yeah, its a yamaha recording custom I think. Apparently the model is all over butch vig recordings
  • vizviz Frets: 10691
    Whole thing sounds superb
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3065
    Reverend said:
    RobDavies said:
    Reverend said:
    first gig is 7pm 6th February at the Dev in Camden. Form an orderly queue  (to leave)
    Does that mean you’re on stage at 7pm? Would like to come and see you, as I really like those two tracks.  Getting back to Southampton from Camden on a Sunday is a nightmare after about 10pm. 
    Yeah, we are on first.  Headliners are due to finish at 10.30. The main support are Inhuman Nature who I reckon are very much your thing.
    Cheers mucker.  If I can get a bit of time off work, I’ll be down and I’ll bring the boy with me. 

I joined the Serpent Temple podcast. 2 hours of waffling if you get bored
  • vizviz Frets: 10691
    Good luck!

Love “(Underdark)”
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3900
    GTFIT
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1508
    Noice me old mucka. Vocalist has a kinda Pepper Keenan vibe going on, especially in ‘Insecure’.