SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Vintage 1972 Fender Deluxe Reverb silverface £1500

What's Hot
fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5012
edited June 2022 in Amps £
SOLD
1972 Fender Deluxe Reverb silverface for sale. The amp is in very good condition and was very well maintained by the fretboard member I bought it from about four years ago; he’d owned and gigged the amp for many years. The capacitors have been changed, and before my ownership a number of changes/upgrades were made: the speaker was changed to a G12H30 70th Anniversary, the reverb tank was replaced as the original died, the tremolo optoisolator was fixed, the original metal slider feet (aka floor-scratchers) were replaced with rubber feet, the speaker cable was replaced with one from Award Session and the bright cap on the reverb/trem channel was unsoldered. I still have the original speaker which I was told works but doesn’t sound great, the original reverb tank, the trem parts, the metal feet and the old capacitors. Comes with Roqsolid fitted padded cover.

Collection is from Salisbury in Wiltshire or I could meet halfway if you’re not too far away, but I won’t post this. The price is (£1750) (£1600) £1500 firm. I would prefer a sale rather than a trade but might be interested in a lightweight Fender CS Relic rosewood board Strat or Tele plus cash your way, or maybe a Lazy J20 or other handwired 1x12 combo with reverb. Thanks for looking.

250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments