Rickenbacker Amp

What's Hot
blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
Never knew they did em!!!

Just watched Dave “The Peoples Guitarist” Simpson demoing one he just bought. Sounds really cool in that old school kinda way. In built reverb and tremolo. 

Out of interest checked EBay and there is one there ! 

USA Made I think. I’m all spent up otherwise would have bought it!!

Am I the only one who didn’t know Rickenbacker made Amps. TR25

I also really like Dave and his style of playing, seems like a good soul if you get me. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rprrpr Frets: 309
  • RedlesterRedlester Frets: 1072
    I think Pagey used one- or at least their cabs- in the Yardbirds and the very early Zep days. 

'People's guitarist'- what's that about then? Does he insist on playing only through 'solidarity state' amps? With a nickname like that his note choice must be 'for the many, not the few'. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4916
    I have a TR25.
    The clean sound and reverb are really good, but forget about the distortion control.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    prowla said:
    I have a TR25.
    The clean sound and reverb are really good, but forget about the distortion control.

That’s the one. One on EBay but I can’t but at this moment. Yeah, I liked the cleans and apparently they take pedals real well. 
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    Redlester said:
    I think Pagey used one- or at least their cabs- in the Yardbirds and the very early Zep days. 

'People's guitarist'- what's that about then? Does he insist on playing only through 'solidarity state' amps? With a nickname like that his note choice must be 'for the many, not the few'. 
    The People's Guitarist goes back the the fact, he was the most requested guest on Andertons videos. It suits him too.