SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gone: Gibson SG Standard

rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 833
edited March 2022 in Guitars £
Up for sale is this 2000 SG Standard in the obligatory heritage cherry. I picked this up very recently and it’s one of the nicest SG’s I’ve owned. For a 22 year old guitar it’s in really good condition clearly the thing has been really looked after. There are a couple of marks that I’ve tried to capture on camera, there’s the usual playing swirls and marks commensurate with light playing but it really is in good shape. No noticeable fret wear and it plays really very well indeed. I’ve set it up with a new set of elixir coated 9’s so she’s ready to go! As you can probably tell it’s a reluctant sale on my part. Low offers will not be received well. I’ve put it up for what I believe is a good price for a really nice stock  22 year old SG.
I could probably post so get in touch to discuss this.
I’m based just north of Andover in Hampshire and am willing to travel a bit if it helps.

Im looking for £975 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments