Favourite Kemper profiles for heavier tones?

What's Hot
Any suggestions?  I've a few profiles and bits and pieces but get a bit overwhelmed when looking around.

Tone-wise, looking for metal and hard rock tones but not super-brutal.
Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Dan_HalenDan_Halen Frets: 1648
    I’ve got a few favourites that I’ll find the names out of when I get home. When I bought mine apparently it came with a bunch of purchased ones so not sure what’s stock and what’s not… but I’ve found so many great stock ones I’ve never bothered buying any.

Any you particularly like?
  • Hi, @Dan_Halen - Thanks.  I quite like some of MBritt stuff.  As a lazy bastard, I am a huge fan of any that come with performances!

My band, Red For Dissent
  • I seem to remember this guy does really nice profiles for heavier stuff:

https://www.guidorist.com/en/product-category/kemper-amp-profiles/complete-packages/
  • Thanks, @kennedydream1980 - I had some of his once before and enjoyed them, so I'll give them another go!

My band, Red For Dissent
  • Dan_HalenDan_Halen Frets: 1648
    I don't really use performances much as I'm just using it with studio monitors for practice/recording. Tend to just pick a flavour I fancy at the moment and use a favourite or poke about and see what's what.

Nothing I use is super heavy or chuggy, but some of them with the right boost/gate would get you there. I *think* they're all stock but not 100% certain. The only thing I usually tweak amp wise is maybe a notch or two on eq/gain (never taking it too far away from as profiled) and some level for balance. Usually some sort of drive in front if not there already, too much reverb and delay behind (I can't get enough verb/delay!) and away I go.
    • TD - Ste Luk
    • Orange Rockerverb 1
    • BM - F-Man B+E SAT
    • TH - Mars Silvie Jubi A1
    • TH - MeBo Duel Rect OS1
    • MB - Dirt Shirt Lo 3
    • Till’s JVM 2 Mics 5
    • Tone Mister FAT B3
    • WD - Oranje 2 Terror OD
    Just scrolled through my favourites and I use the above a lot. I really like the Dual Rec one as, rightly or wrongly, it's just where I'd want it. Could never get anything in the ballpark of that out the Helix. The Friedman is a whole lot of fun too as is the Steve Lukather one (also based on a Friedman).

For a bit of fun but definitely more classic rock, I often mess about with -
    • BM CC mp1 crunch (never heard of the amp but sounds wicked with a fuzz in front)
    • 5E3 Delux J2
    • TJ - Ace 30 MaxTbst 5
  • PudWudPudWud Frets: 156
    If you’re going after some heavier tones then Josh Middleton has some fantastic profiles of the various 6505/5150 tones. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks, chaps.

A big fan of MB - Dirt Shirl Lo 3.  I just wish there were a performance with varying gain levels.  I set up my own but it wasn't the best.

My band, Red For Dissent
  • Replicant Audio Titan pack has 5153, 6505 and Duel Rec amps. Lovely stuff