SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

North London Guitarist looking

Solid guitarist (I'm sure there are plenty better here though!) with experience playing in a number of bands.

Do not mind if it's a casual set up for something with more intent, covers or originals. I just miss playing with a band!

Influences are all over the place from Manchester Orchestra to Radiohead to Slow Club to Led Zep to Bowie. So I'm pretty easy.

31, if it matters. Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16089
    I'm North London......moderately competent .....I've played piano/ keys for 40 years on and off and guitar for 20 years although I did play in a few bands as a teenager but that was a bit 3 chord wonder type of stuff .
    I'm late 50s live in Barnet , have played in a couple of more serious cover bands in the last 10 years ( guitar and keys ) 
    I'm very into Modern Country,Americana and Southern Rock but happy to play anything really from modern pop to classic Rock or a bit of Soul. Really not into the Dad Rock /Blues type thing but would play a bit of it happily for the sake of playing with others again.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom