SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: LSL Badbone 290 Telecaster - Shell Pink, Fender Acoustasonic Jazzmaster - Tungsten

What's Hot
HattigolHattigol Frets: 8188
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
LSL Badbone 290

Ok, so I am 'one in, one out' at the moment and having just succumbed to a purchase on here of a Tele, this one sadly has to go.

It's a wonderful LSL Badbone 290 (which is basically a Telecaster) in a lightly reliced Shell Pink. I hope the former keeper doesn't mind but I have put the previous sale thread for this guitar below. It includes a link to @PeachyJack playing it when it was at Peach:

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/214655/sold-lsl-badbone-290-telecaster-ice-pink-p90-hum/p1

It's described there as Ice Pink but I think it is actually Shell Pink. Peach's description was as follows:

"Peach are proud to be the UK exclusive dealer of LSL Guitars. Hand crafted over in the USA, these guys build some incredible guitars. The LSL Bad Bone 290 is something pretty special.

The original workhorse guitar, the T shape is the standard for players all across the globe. The LSL Bad Bone is a great vintage inspired take on one of the most popular guitars ever built.

With a lightweight Swamp Ash body, the Bad Bone is beautifully weighted and super resonant, benefitting from a cool Medium Aged Shell Pink finish, this is a guitar that is certain to catch the eye!

The neck is a real highlight; Maple with a medium C profile and a 9.5” radius it delivers a really comfortable playing experience. The Rosewood fingerboard is great and is equally at home at either end of the neck, it feels great underhand, a real player’s piece.

LSL make all of their own pickups and the Bad Bone rocks an LSL P-90 at the neck and an LSL humbucker at the bridge, super versatile and delivering the well-rounded tones you would expect from a guitar of this calibre, it’s a real beaut both visually and tonally.

This guitar is Masterbuilt spec but at a fraction of the price!"

Some further pics here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/bVXZNwd

It is an absolutely fabulous Tele. Immensely playable and beautiful in equal measures. There is a great range of tones from the P90/humbucker combination, especially with the coil-splitting option (pull/push on the tone), which isn't mentioned in Peach's description above.

It is apparently called 'Zsa Zsa' (LSL personally name each guitar) and it comes with all the tags etc in a G&G hardcase.

There's a lovely light aged finish to it with some crazing - you can see it in this picture:

This is a very reluctant sale but I blame it entirely on @RandallFlagg for listing what I have always thought to be the most stunning CS Tele I have ever seen - my resistance was futile and unsuccessful.

Looking for £1,650 which I think is a great price for this guitar - as Peach say, it is Masterbuilt spec. Collection from Harrogate is preferred, although I may be able to drive a little to meet.

Any questions, let me know.

Fender Acoustasonic Jazzmaster

Another one on the block.

Truth be told, I bought this for the singer in our band to use. He (like me) hates acoustics but I thought (and still think) that our songs would sound better with him playing an 'acoustic'. He hasn't really come round to the idea so I am nabbing it back off him and putting it up for sale.

Pictures to follow but it is totally as stock and in by far the best colour of Tungsten. I think the Jazzmaster is the one of the Acoustasonic range which carries off the look best of all, especially in this colour.

No issues with it at all and it comes with original gigbag, tags etc. 

Looking for £1,100. Collection from Harrogate or I may be able to drive a little to meet.

Any questions, let me know.
"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13938
    Good luck with the sale Stephen, and please accept my sincere apologies for tempting you like the Devil himself.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8188
    Good luck with the sale Stephen, and please accept my sincere apologies for tempting you like the Devil himself.
    Thanks Randall!

Acoustasonic Jazzmaster added.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5024
    Wottastunna. That LSL has made me go a little moist.
    Call me Dave.
    I fear the consequences of asking whether you fancy a 'Badbone'.....   :o
  • CFHCFH Frets: 456
     Wow, absolutely love that! 
    Hattigol said:
    I fear the consequences of asking whether you fancy a 'Badbone'.....   :o

You didn't last time. :o

What a lovely guitar though.

Call me Dave.
  • Oh my, that’s pretty!  I’ve managed to tell myself that the pickups are wrong for me. No point asking if you fancy an Acoustasonic Jazzmaster is there?  :)
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
    Hi Andy. Probably a no to that trade, thanks!

Impressed by your ability to deceive yourself regarding the pickups being wrong for you...  ;)
  • Andy_StringsAndy_Strings Frets: 207
    edited January 2022
    You’re now making me doubt my self-deception Stephen.  Fortunately, I have a keeper inbound today from @MikeS & the excitement is keeping me strong! (I could weaken if one of my others sells though).  :)
    CFH said:
     Wow, absolutely love that! 
    Cheers Casper.
    Guitar bump...
  • Andy_StringsAndy_Strings Frets: 207
    edited January 2022
    Having played this LSL again, I’m imagining how good yours will be.  

That was for sale on here a while ago? Nice.

They are fabulous guitars - masterbuilt, handmade and stunning to look at, for the price of a Fender Professional series.

Withdrawing it if it's not gone over the weekend. 
    This LSL - I think somebody should buy this. Obviously, the Acoustasonic as well, but particularly the LSL because I'm trying to be very good and very sensible, and seeing this guitar is not conducive to me not spending money.
    Call me Dave.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    DB1 said:
    This LSL - I think somebody should buy this. Obviously, the Acoustasonic as well, but particularly the LSL because I'm trying to be very good and very sensible, and seeing this guitar is not conducive to me not spending money.
    I'd love to meet to sell this to you but the wording of the injunction was very clear.
    edited January 2022
    Hattigol said:
    DB1 said:
    I'd love to meet to sell this to you but the wording of the injunction was very clear.

It was, but that was when I was a man.
    Call me Dave.
  • J.PJ.P Frets: 44
    My old Tele! I bought it originally from Peach…..it’s blumin awesome. Probably one of the best necks I’ve ever played! It’s called Ice Pink because it’s actually pearlescent where as She’ll pink is more of a pastel. Great thing about LSLs is the volume/tone controls have a great sweep without loosing tone/clarity. A fantastic, fantastic guitar! If I had the spare dosh I’d have it back! 
    J.P said:
    My old Tele! I bought it originally from Peach…..it’s blumin awesome. Probably one of the best necks I’ve ever played! It’s called Ice Pink because it’s actually pearlescent where as She’ll pink is more of a pastel. Great thing about LSLs is the volume/tone controls have a great sweep without loosing tone/clarity. A fantastic, fantastic guitar! If I had the spare dosh I’d have it back! 
    It is indeed lovely - thanks @J.P
    But Peach definitely called it Shell Pink!
    Withdrawn.