SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Feeler : Korg UK era AC30 97 TBX 6TB Green and Blue

What's Hot
razorblade_beatrazorblade_beat Frets: 56
edited January 2022 in Amps £
Im planning on moving my beloved UK made Korg era 97 AC30 TBX 6tb next month. It has the best of both worlds having a celestion blue and greenback in it. Really sad to be letting it go, recently put some new JJ el84's in it. Will come with a soft cover. I don't have pics yet, few marks in tolex (25 year old amp which has been gigged). Head and shoulders above anything made in china.

Probs looking for £1150 shipped as these are considered rare now and other than 60's vox's to be the ones to have. Having played voxes from each era I would agree!

Anyone interested get in touch!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Great amps but thats priced pretty high in my recent experience. I struggled to get 600 for a mint flightcased one last year. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • razorblade_beatrazorblade_beat Frets: 56
    edited January 2022
    Really?? even considering the prices of the chinese ones? Ive seen them go for £900 - £1100 recently when I could find one. Reverb reckons anything from £800 - £1400 for previous sales. Im just putting the feelers out.
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 556
    Great amps but thats priced pretty high in my recent experience. I struggled to get 600 for a mint flightcased one last year. 
     You obviously have the same luck as me when selling  . . . . 
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • marxskimarxski Frets: 250
    edited January 2022
    I can vouch how nice these sound as I owned from new. I previously owned a 60s top boost with bulldogs so had a reference to compare. 

I think regarding the larger amp market generally  - several factors have affected their popularity due to lack of gigs, modelling software for home recording, greater choice etc

having said that those who want an AC30 want an AC30 and out of all the reissues these sound the best!
  • All I can say is I wish I’d seen the advert for £600 one. Lovely amp