SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

iPad audio interface £45

goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6101
edited February 2022 in Misc £
Space grey, 64GB version, Wifi (not cellular) iOS 15.1 at the moment. 2048x1536 retina display. 3GB RAM, etc. It's the first Mini that Apple put a performance processor in - effectively, it's an iPad Air 3rd gen in a smaller form factor.

Very good condition - cased for all the time I had it and the previous (graphic artist) owner put a paper-feel screen protector on it. Comes with the folding case shown - the type with all-round protection and that doubles as a stand; it's brown faux-leather. As you can see, an Apple Pencil fits into a slot within the case.

Great for music making. I've used Cubasis 2, Beatmaker 3, GR16, ToneStack, Stark, EOS, etc. And photo-editing is snappy, too. I've decided to move all music-making to my M1 Macbook Air, and mobile photo-editing to an iPhone XS.

Full working order, including Touch ID. There's one tiny ding on the edge (shown below - whitish mark) and a mark on the screen protector (not the glass).

Price: £275 shipped to mainland UK (or £320 including the Apple Pencil).

(See below for optional audio interface)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6101
    Also available and perfect for the above iPad, this Focusrite iTrack Dock audio interface. Class-compliant and designed for the iPad. 2 inputs, two outputs, headphones, HiZ guitar input, USB MIDI. Lightning interface.

100% plug-n-play. It also charges the iPad while it works as the interface.

Bit worn around the edges, but full working order and with the power supply.

Price: £50 shipped with the iPad
    Bump with price drop to £45 for the interface.
  • IndieeIndiee Frets: 13
    it work with ipad pro?  I may have friend who could use this :)
    Early iPad Pros with Lightning sockets = compatible.

Later iPad Pros with USB-C = tricky/impossible (not sure which)
    Also to mention: the guy who bought the iPad did not want the Apple Pencil, so that's also still for sale. It's the 1st generation pencil and has worked with iPad Mini and normal. It won't work with an iPhone unless you MacGyver up some sort of wet-paper tip!

Photo later

Price: £45 shipped UK.
    Bump with photo of the Apple Pencil: 

(Er... this is the first time of embedding a Dropbox file. Shows up here, but I am logged into Dropbox, of course. Please let me know if you can't see the photo above!)
    Pencil now sold. 

iPad audio interface still available at £45 shipped.