SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS : Friedman Pink Taco 1x12 speaker cabs

rocknrollrelicrocknrollrelic Frets: 39
edited August 2014 in Amps £
I have two of these cabs for sale. They are both 16ohm cabs loaded with a Celestion 12" Creamback 65 speaker. These sound awesome! Come with padded covers.

£350 plus shipping.

Black tolex, classic Friedman black grille cloth with Gold piping. Leather handle and four heavy duty feet. Single input jack and hand wired inside with custom high output speaker wire. These are the best sounding 1x12 speaker cabinets available for guitar and can be used with any guitar amplifier. They really are spectacular sounding!!!

One cab has a small crack in the badge that I will be happy to let go a bit cheaper. Can negotiate a deal on the pair too! ;)

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af42/teejfunkymonk/Friedman/9F006258-EF16-43F1-9A0C-1096D947B8C8_zpsnngl0m4m.jpg

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af42/teejfunkymonk/Friedman/83242EFE-0DA8-4892-9E98-CFEAF09FCD87_zpsq218ove7.jpg

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af42/teejfunkymonk/Friedman/5F2A4DF2-8FB9-4B4C-9290-6257A5E5A315_zpscrupp64e.jpg

The Friedman Pink Taco 1x12 is a dual ported 1x12", closed-back extension cabinet, utilizing tongue and groove Baltic Birch construction and delivers the bass, mid response and great sound you would expect from a 4x12" cab.

The Pink Taco 1x12 is loaded with a Celestion G12M-65 Creamback 16 Ohm speaker. The G12M Greenback is perhaps the definitive vintage Celestion ceramic magnet guitar speaker. Developed in the mid-sixties, it was quickly adopted by players like Hendrix, Clapton, Beck and Page, who typified the louder and more aggressive blues rock playing styles that came to characterize that era. The G12M-65 Creamback used in the Pink Taco 112 produces the familiar woody G12M tone, but handles greater power making it ideally suited for yesterday's and today's amps, when a vintage and modern tone is desired. The increased power handling brings with it low end grunt complementing the warm and vocal mid range, crunchy upper- mids and sweet, refined highs.

As with all Friedman cabinets, oversized 12-gauge speaker wire is soldered between the speaker and terminal, assuring you to get every ounce of valuable tone. This compact little monster not only excels in the studio, but also is the perfect compliment for any stereo or wet dry wet rig. The pink taco 1x12 is handcrafted with pride in the USA and designed to withstand the rigors of the road.

Features:

Closed-back, front dual-port design
Celestion Creamback 12" speaker - 16 Ohms
Multi-ply Baltic Birch construction
Handcrafted in USA
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: 18" (H) x 20" (W) x 13" (D)
Weight 30 pounds

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Had many PMs about these but still for sale.. Need to sell these so open to offers :)
  • One Pink Taco cab sold.. The one left has the crack in the badge! £300 first come first served!!!