SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Last chance: Paoletti Stratospheric Wine HSS Strat-style

imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3902
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
Paoletti Stratospheric Wine HSS Strat-style

A rather striking (and Marmite) take on the classic Strat design, this is an incredibly well-made guitar.  This example is very similar to, in fact I believe a precursor to, the Richie Sambora Signature model.  It's in excellent condition with a few minor marks on the body and comes with original case, certificate and tools, etc.

If you want to hear three minutes of me playing improvised bollocks and flicking between bridge and neck pickups, through a few Kemper profiles (Friedman Browneye, Metallica, Megadeth then MBritt basics), you can hear the guitar here:

I took this in trade out of curiosity as much as anything and unfortunately, while it's undoubtedly a top quality hand-crafted guitar, it's a little on the vintage side neck-wise.

Totally open to trades on this.  Preferably something more modern.

Spec:

- Chestnut Wood Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- Medium C neck profile 
- Paoletti Single Coil 6.8K Ohm
- Paoletti Humbucker 7.8 K
- 12" Radius
- 25.5" scale length
- Paoletti Tremolo Bridge
- Kluson Vintage Tuners
- Bone Nut

Paoletti's take on it:

"What makes a Paoletti guitar unique is the careful selection and use of aged chestnut woods, preserved and reclaimed from our 130+ year old wine barrels. The vibrations that a chestnut body generates is one of a kind in frequency, harmony and offers tonal sustain across the full harmonic spectrum."

IMG-8063 IMG-8064 IMG-8065 IMG-8066 IMG-8067 IMG-8068 IMG-8069 IMG-8070 IMG-8071 IMG-8073
Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments