SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTD FENDER CLASSIC PLAYER STRAT

What's Hot
Im after one of the 50’s or 60’s Custom shop designed models please

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rlwrlw Frets: 4825
    I have one that I was just getting ready to sell to pay for my ES330.  50s model in excellent condition.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    And I’m in York.
  • Hi fella, do you have more info and some pics? Email addy is simonandkerry@btopenworld.com

almost went for the 330 myself its a beauty!

thanks

I’ll do some pics tomorrow 
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1356
    Shameless plug.
    Got a mexico powerhouse strat for sale on here for £450.
     USA fitted pick ups as standard and the versatility of the12db boost ,dummy coil underneath for noise cancelling  and full steel trem block ,fender paddd gig bag.
  • Bump, looks like ive missed rlw’s so still looking.

Sorry Simon.  I sent the pics over to you and got an offer back from someone else pretty much at the same time.  As I had very little interest at that time, I went for it.

Hope you find one soon.
  • CleckoClecko Frets: 297
    How much are these going for these days? I have a 60s version in sonic blue in the attic and it's a real cracker. I had a 50th anniversary American Deluxe Strat and suddenly didn't like it any more once I got the Classic Player, which sounded and played much better for me. Really cracking guitars for not much money when they came out. 
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
    Clecko said:
    How much are these going for these days? I have a 60s version in sonic blue in the attic and it's a real cracker. I had a 50th anniversary American Deluxe Strat and suddenly didn't like it any more once I got the Classic Player, which sounded and played much better for me. Really cracking guitars for not much money when they came out. 
    “About” £300 which I can send over asap. ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rlw said:
    Sorry Simon.  I sent the pics over to you and got an offer back from someone else pretty much at the same time.  As I had very little interest at that time, I went for it.

Hope you find one soon.
    No worries, i didnt get the pics but by he time i saw the posting it had gone anyway.

• tony99tony99 Frets: 7357
    Clecko said:
    How much are these going for these days? I have a 60s version in sonic blue in the attic and it's a real cracker. 
    Same here, I love mine. It's the perfect strat.
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!