SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: B&G, Trussart, Lowden, Levinson, Guthrie Charvel and Ed O'Brien Strat

What's Hot
kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
Having a bit of a clear out. I now own a silly number of guitars including some really nice stuff that never gets played, which is something of a travesty really. One pic per guitar here for a taster and please get in touch if you want more (or I'm in London - weekdays - and Devon - most weekends and school hols- for a meet up). Looking for sales on most. Happy to take trade and some cash for the higher value stuff or straight trades for any of less common stuff. But mainly sales as it's a clear out.

Charvel Guthrie Signature - £1800 - some dings around the base which I'll happily send pics of

Levinson Blade RH4 1994 Honey Finish - £1000

Lowden GL10 Koa - lovely guitar that does magical things when the volume is rolled off. Almost acoustic in tone. Very flexible tonally and a joy to play.  - £2,400 £2,300 £2,200 - back up!

B&G Proper Copper. Limited Run (only 50 made I think). Slight ding near the jack input. Really lovely playable guitar. £2,900 £2,800 £2,700 £2,600 £2,500 £2,300

James Trussart Steelcaster. £2,800  £2,600 £2500 £2,400 £2,300

Fender Ed O'Brien Strat - £750

SOLD STUFF
Musicman St Vincent - none more cool - £1,600 £1,550 - sold

Fano RB6 Thinline with Gold Foils - r... - £2,250 -sold

PJE Oz T Butterscotch - Lovely guitar and again an amazing neck. There's a ding to to the neck near the headstock that I've pictured and reflected in the price, but you can't feel it when playing (or at least I can't but that could be my terrible technique...) - £2,250 £2,100 £2,000 - TRADED

Eggle 96 Drop Top - Got this one in trade as well. Lovely looking guitar and HSH so it has all the sounds... £2,100 - sold

Fender Custom Shop Cunetto Mary Kaye Strat - 1998 Cunetto Strat. Lovely guitar - prob the best sounding strat I've ever played. £2,500 -Sold

Fender custom shop ltd edition twisted tele journeyman in aged blue sparkle with Bigsby (try saying that 3 times fast). Lovely one this. See it in action here... Chunky old neck on it. mind - £2700 £2,600 SOLD

B&G Cedars of Lebanon. Rootsy tootsy magic. £2,100 £2,000 £1.900 £1800 - SOLD

Feline Lion Special - )If you've never tried Jonathan's work do yourself a favour. Superb guitar and the best LP type I've ever owned. Upgraded with some Wizz pickups if memory serves and while I have not amended the price because of this rest assured these are the type of pickups that are sold once a millennia in a hatshop outside Chipping Norton that appears at midnight if you walk widdershins around the green 4 times. Amazing PAF-alikes (that said it's possible my failing memory is betraying me and they are BK Mules. Like I said I haven't altered the price so it'll be an enjoyable journey of discovery.). Anyway, blinding guitar.  - £1,500 - SOLD

Collins i35 LC. Honeyburst. £3,000 - sold

Gibson Collector's Choice no.47 Firebird III. Lovely guitar, Part of the collectors choice series based on actual guitars. £2800 - sold

PJE Macon SC. Lovely finish on this one and sounds fantastic with the Mojos. Minor scuffing near jack input and top strap button but otherwise lovely. £2,300 - sold

Fender Custom Shop '56 Relic Mary Kaye Strat from 2000 - Really nice example. - £2,300-  SOLD

Fender Custom Shop 1962 Jazzmaster NOS from 2017 - £1,800 - SOLD

Jonny Marr Jag in Olympic White - usual slight dings to the finish on these but a lovely guitar - £1,375 - SOLD

Collings i30LC. Beautiful guitar and the aged faded cherry is amazing close up. Some v minor scuffing to the back of the headstock at the top but otherwise lovely condition. £4,200  £4,000. Happy to discuss trade for P/E with decent wedge my way - TRADED

1958 ES-225 in a glorious sunburste. - £4,500 - SOLD

1975 Fender Telecaster Thinline.  - £2,750 - SOLD

Nik Huber Krauster II in Petrol Blue. . - £2,450 - £2,350 - SOLD

Fender Custom Shop Caballo Tono Ligero Koa Artisan Tele - TV Joes in the neck.  - £2,700 - sold

Stephen Stern Masterbuilt Gretsch Duo Jet with Dynasonics in Red Sparkle - lovely guitar that I got in trade. All sorts of sounds in it with blending the pickups and I really thought about keeping it but I've already got a sparkly guitar and the neghbours will talk. - £3,750 £3,600 - sold

Gibson non-reverse Firebird - £1100 - sold

PRS Silver Sky.. - £1700 £1,650 - sold

PJE Oz T - Absolute Stunner £2,400 £2,300 £2,250 £2,200 - sold

0reaction image LOL 39reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Speechless…stunning collection. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    Thank you
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 865
    That's the cheapest Macon carved top I've ever seen - just checking the lining of the curtains and the kidney fund now...
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
    WOW
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16413
    Bit disappointed that the Trussart doesn't have scuffing around the Jack plug !
    Wonderful guitar collection ........can only imagine what you are keeping 
  • greejngreejn Frets: 133
    PM'd,
  • I think I just leaked a little bit!

'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EssbieEssbie Frets: 10
    Yowzers.
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2271
    Gaaa!

Really fancied that Firebird.

• No surprise the ‘bird is pending! I have one the very same and that is an INCREDIBLE price!! I absolutely adore mine, its probably my favourite guitar 
  • melodmelod Frets: 136
    edited January 2022
    I will need a stronger coffee after missing on one of these …. (“There will be another one, there will be another one”)

Bump with a fair few additions and some price drops...
  • Oh man great collection. Does Collings i30 have slim '60s neck profile or chunkier '50s please?
  • greejngreejn Frets: 133
    Amazing selection of top guitars! Thanks again for the delivery. Cheers, Jon
    Not sure on the Collings neck. Definitely doesn't seem slim but not sure I'd call it chunky either. I'll check with collings. My guess is the '50s 
  • You haven't got any more Macons up your sleeve have you?  =)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That St Vincent is, indeed, very cool. Nice. 
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
  • My god they just keep coming! Awesome collection sir 
  • Stunning all, love that cedar of Lebanon B&G! 
  • OMG, I bought the Sterling version of that St Vincent but I returned it. I wish I had the cash to splash on that full fat version...