SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD D28 2018 Reimagined

What's Hot
ditchboyditchboy Frets: 360
edited March 2022 in Acoustics £
Got a few things up at the moment and this will be the last. I’m going to downsize the collection and stick with one nice acoustic and one nice electric. Anyway I’m going to go for something smaller than a dread I think. Which leads me to putting this up for sale. 

It’s the 2017 reimagined series purchased by me from PMT in Newcastle January 2018. I’m not looking to post and I’m very firm on the price. These are £3k now and I paid £2400 so I think I’m right in terms of pricing. I’m in County Durham. It’s in excellent condition. I can’t say much more other than it’s a really clean example of a fantastic sounding dread. I never thought I’d part with it but it doesn’t get the use it deserves. Feel free to come and have a go on it. I’m friendly. I won’t drop the price any further than £2100. I’d prefer to keep it. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 9083
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • ditchboyditchboy Frets: 360
    Thanks again. ^^^
    £2000 now for anyone willing to collect. I’m really not keen on posting this thing. I’ve just had to raise a claim against something that was damaged in transit (good luck with that). You’d be saving £900 against the list price for a guitar which is virtually brand new. Anyone reading this and considering it come and have a strum in my living room which has wood floors and high ceilings and you will hear what is capable of. 
    I’d trade for an OM28 reimagined if anyone is looking to move one on. Would have to be excellent condition also and I’d prefer to meet in person if possible. I might be willing to put some cash towards the deal. 
    Still here. 
  • MellishMellish Frets: 951
    Can you measure the nut width please? Is it 1 3/4"? :)
  • Shame this is not an HD, I am looking for one.
    Shame this is not an HD, I am looking for one.
    Me too.  =)
    No joy selling so it’s staying with me. 
  • markjmarkj Frets: 944
    I originally put the HD28 on Reverb and had quite a lot of interest but the perspective buyers lived to far away, and I wasn’t willing to send by courier. It might be worth going down that route.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    @markj ; - maybe contact @ditchboy. He's looking for an HD-28 :) 
    Oops! Didn't read before responding to notification. Sorry. 
    I could do reverb. I think their fees are a bit more reasonable. My local store will do it for 12%. I have seen a lovely HD28 exact model I want on eBay for a decent price. It was advertised just last night. I’ve had dealings with the seller previously and all his gear is immaculate so precisely what I’m looking for. 
    Oh that's good. Hope it works out. Will you keep your D-28? :) 
    edited March 2023
     There’s not much room for more guitars, so it’s a space issue rather than a finance issue
    Well at least you'll get your HD version now. Let us know how it goes. We won't be convinced without pictures ;). Oh and BTW, I got a set of lettered inlay bridge pins for mine, spelling MARTIN :) 
    =) Gone.