SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS Custom 24 2008 Grey Black w/Rosewood neck

What's Hot
CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
edited September 2014 in Guitars £
Just to add the glut of PRSes on here at the moment...  I recently bought a CU22 and prefer the shorter neck so looking to move the 24 on.

Its a 2008 model with a rosewood neck.  One of the nicest feeling guitars I have played because of the rosewood neck.  Condition wise, the front is nearly perfect with just one small mark about the size of a pin head.  Annoyingly the back has a fair bit of buckle rash which I managed to do in about 5 minutes one practice.  Couldn't believe it!  More pictures here:

Looking for £SOLD collected, but happy to discuss shipping.  I'm in Redhill, Surrey.
On the trades, ideally looking for a lower value PRS/other and a bit of cash my way but also open to similar value guitars.  PRS Mira, Tom Anderson Cobra and Musicman Silhouette are a few things on my wish list at the moment.  Would also consider amps as a trade and possibly a nice Musicman bass or Fender precision bass.

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360

Looking at some of the other very nice PRSes on the board at the moment, I think I may have priced a bit high so put the price down a bit.

Also updated the trades bit in my original post as would be happy to do a deal that included an amp or bass too.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I have a ibanez jem, a brian may red special, variax jtv 69 , fancey any of those with cash on top
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11717
    Regular or Wide Thin neck?
    @sunshinewelly Thanks for the offers but none of those guitars are really my thing.
    It's the regular neck (or wide fat in old money).
  • CHrisP86 said:
    It's the regular neck (or wide fat in old money).
    Ooooh, so close!

Regular, and Wide/Fat were two separate neck profiles! Given that Custom 24s are only with either Regular, or Wide/Thin however, that narrows it down nicely :)
    Fair enough, I never knew that and stand corrected!
  • flumpetflumpet Frets: 95
    Any interest in my Tom Anderson classic in sunburst? It's been upgraded with an Anderson HSH pickguard. It's not up on here yet, just considering it.
  • rocker6rocker6 Frets: 19
    edited August 2014
    Nice
  • mrleon83mrleon83 Frets: 215
    You're not looking for another custom 22 by any chance?
    Thanks for all the trade offers so far. Sadly, none have worked out yet so still available.
  • Bump.  Still available.