SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD : FS/FT Groove tubes Trio preamp

phase3phase3 Frets: 41
edited August 2014 in Amps £
One of the very best preamps out there. Certainly holds it's own with CAE ( and i've had most of them). The clean is just superb, very fendery and very dynamic. Channel 2 ( mean) does the marshall thing very well and Channel 3 has huge amounts of gain on tap. However ... my absolute favourite is channel 1+3 this routes that wonderful clean channel into the high gain channel ...result loads of gain with fantastic articulation.
Decent effects loop with mix control , channel switching from footswitch ( included) or rack switcher, front/rear inputs and dry preamp outputs with level control....it's all there.
This one really is in excellent condition. Seen very little live use. A few tiny marks around the rack screw holes and bit of scuffing on footswitch but apart from that ...immaculate. If you're looking for one ....this is the one.
SOLDimage 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3413
    Great preamp and I'd almost forgotten about these. Strong sounds on all 3 channels with a superb clean sound!

• phase3phase3 Frets: 41
    Worth mentioning ...
    I do have a H&K VS250 power amp to go with this if anyone's looking to build up a system. Cracking power amp 2x50w , 8 x EL84 !!   Foot switchable  triode/pentode + twin presence control on each channel!!  Blimey!  could look at a deal for both inc flightcase but don't really want to sell one without the other ...if that makes sense.