SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Audio Sprockets Tonedexter preamp - £350 shipped

TrudeTrude Frets: 921
edited February 2023 in Acoustics £
If you don't know what this is, and what it can do for your plugged-in acoustic tone, check this out:

https://audiosprockets.com/tonedexter/

Essentially what it does is replicate the natural acoustic sound of your guitar/mandolin/violin/banjo/whatever by listening to the mic and pickup sound together, to create and store a profile which can then replicate the mic sound whenever you use the pickup.  It worked wonders for my K&K equipped guitars, my cheapy Dobro with UST and also my mandolin's nasty sounding transducer.  Each of these ended up sounding virtually identical to the DPA mic I used to create the profiles. 

It also has an onboard tuner boost function, XLR out and an effects loop.

It currently has velcro on the bottom, but the original rubber feet are in the box if needed.

I'm selling because I needed more complex effects chains including amp/drive sounds and I've consolidated all of my different projects into a Boss GT1000 Core.  By loading my own acoustic IRs I can get pretty good sounds that way.  It doesn't sound as good as the Tonedexter, but near enough that the convenience factor wins out.

These are currently out of stock everywhere, though Thomann have them priced at £450 with a lead time of "several months"

Collection welcome from Fareham, Hampshire, or I'm happy to post.

Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TrudeTrude Frets: 921
    SOLD a while ago - forgot to update 
    Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom