SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Ibanez AZ2402 ICM ice blue MIJ

What's Hot
James1981James1981 Frets: 152
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
Immaculate condition az2402 in ice blue. This is a 2018 model and the colour is now discontinued.
This is a superb all rounder of a guitar and exceptionally well made. It’s 24 jumbo stainless steel frets on a single piece roasted maple neck with 25.5inch scale length. The neck is C profile and supremely comfortable to play - not super thin and flat like a wizard neck. It’s more traditional and substantial than that. All the hardware is premium- bone nut, Gotoh HAP locking tuners, Gotoh t1802 floating trem etc. It stays in tune like a floyd but with out the fuss at string change time.
It has unique Seymour Duncan Hyperion pickups - these are Med/high output and have a huge range of switching options due to the ‘alter’ switch - there are 10 distinct sounds all of which are actually really usable. 
Supplied with all case candy and immaculate case. Seen only a few hours use.
Prefer to meet due to value. Not really after any trades except ESP eclipse or Eii eclipse. Welcome to try it out prior to purchase. Located in Ripponden, West Yorkshire. Any questions just ask. 
Looking for £1250
sold 16/2. @ 21:20

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• That’s lovely. You have great taste in guitars!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump for a nice Ibanez 
  • Looks lovely.  Sure you don't fancy an ESP Phoenix? :)
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
  • @imalrightjack - thank you for the notion but I’m pretty fixed on an eclipse. Lovely looking guitar though! Best of luck with the sale. 
  • @James1981 It's a good shout.  Just bought an Eclipse recently and it's excellent.
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 97
    Best guitar I own, and most versatile I’ve ever played. If anyone’s on the fence with this, just go for it! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • MarchMarch Frets: 289
    Dan_1 said:
    Best guitar I own, and most versatile I’ve ever played. If anyone’s on the fence with this, just go for it! 
    I have a burst example of this very model and an Lari Basilio signature model, they’re fantastic guitars and I agree, they’re incredibly versatile. A Swiss Army knife guitar that do genuinely offer usable sounds throughout the whole range of switching options. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom