SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Surfburst Jazzmaster (GSP)

What's Hot
PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2385
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
Having a bit of a clear out, I don't play as much these days and try as I might, I'm just not an acoustic guy. 

"Fancy" Jazzmaster in Surfburst flake (nitro):

More images: https://www.flickr.com/photos/davewitchalls/albums/72157685843629914

GSP body, paint by Rich (lamf68) pickups by Mojo. Looks and sounds incredible, but rarely played. Comes with a fitted hard case (SKB I believe from memory).

£500

Monterey Popcaster (finished in nitro, now starting to age): 

Since the above picture, the pic guard has been swapped, the headstock repainted in nitro clear (I previously only oil finished it) and the bridge straightened out (WezV did both of those last two jobs). You can also see the checking now too.

Fender body (supposedly), GSP neck, paint by Rich
 (lamf68) pickups by Oil City (master wound Route 66)

£450 - No case or gig bag sadly.

PRS SE Parlor P20

In great shape, comes with the proper padded PRS SE gig bag. Lovely little thing, I'm just not an acoustic player. 

£300.

All are collection only from Mid Beds (SG17).
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• That Jazzmaster!!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • What is the neck on the jazzmaster? Do you have any specs on radius or fretsize?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6076
    The birds have always been a major turn off for me with PRS’ but on that parlour they feel absolutely spot on perfect. Such a fickle creature! T’is quite a trek though.

Hmmmm 
  • PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2385
    robbs1977 said:
    What is the neck on the jazzmaster? Do you have any specs on radius or fretsize?
    Neck I'd say is a deep C, don't know that 100%, but it's got some more girth than my standard C Strat. Radius according to Grahame is 9.25. Not sure on fret size, mediums maybe? Not jumbo or vintage :) dazzajl said:
    The birds have always been a major turn off for me with PRS’ but on that parlour they feel absolutely spot on perfect. Such a fickle creature! T’is quite a trek though.

Hmmmm 
    It's a lovely little thing, great tone to it too
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3031
    Anyone front me £500 for a bit ? That Jazzmaster is absolutely incredible 
  • Wowzer that jazzmaster is tremendous 
  • PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2385
    Little bump back to the top - got them all on eBay at the mo too, so many watchers on the JM, but no messages, people are very odd. 
  • PVO_Dave said:
    Little bump back to the top - got them all on eBay at the mo too, so many watchers on the JM, but no messages, people are very odd. 
    I've got the JM's pink sparkle twin, also GSP wood, lamf68 paint and mojo pickups – it's great, if even more flamboyant than yours!

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3031
    PVO_Dave said:
    I've got the JM's pink sparkle twin, also GSP wood, lamf68 paint and mojo pickups – it's great, if even more flamboyant than yours!

Was mine very briefly, deffo regret selling that one and the Ocean Turqoise one, And the blonde one with the maple board. All GSPBASSES, all amazing 

• DrBob said:
    PVO_Dave said:

Was mine very briefly, deffo regret selling that one and the Ocean Turqoise one, And the blonde one with the maple board. All GSPBASSES, all amazing 

Damn - I forgot about that Ocean T one, I should’ve had that off you too! 

@paganskins didn’t you like/get the Mastery UFO trem tip then? I thought it looked rad when I fitted that to her during my (also) all-too-brief ownership :mrgreen: 
  • that Purple Sparkle gives me the horn 
  • @paganskins didn’t you like/get the Mastery UFO trem tip then? I thought it looked rad when I fitted that to her during my (also) all-too-brief ownership :mrgreen: 
    It had gone by the time I bought it, I think the mastery trem isn't actually the original one and there was a fender unit in between. Have been tempted to get a ufo tip but haven't as yet, would be helpful to tell the JM arm from my Jag and Bass VI's when uninstalled.
    Yeah… that pink sparkle lived with me for a bit too, during Marlin’s curatorship. Loved the ufo trem arm, are they a thing one can buy? 
  • dazzajl said:
    Yeah… that pink sparkle lived with me for a bit too, during Marlin’s curatorship. Loved the ufo trem arm, are they a thing one can buy? 
    You can, can't see anyone in the UK with stock though. They're screw on and don't fit Fender arms.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7958
    PVO_Dave said:

Jesus that's amazing 
    Red ones are better. 
    edited February 2022
    TimmyO said:
    PVO_Dave said:

Jesus that's amazing 
    Can’t believe you missed it when it was touring our corner of the world
  • @PVO_Dave apologies for derailing your for sale thread with the pink sparky one. I was just sharing my enthusiasm for it in support of yours, didn’t realise it was the village!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Can we all stop reposting that pink jazzmaster 
    it’s giving me a boner 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I can see we’ve wandered off the path on this thread and who doesn’t love a pink guitar but the blue burst is absolutely far more gorgeous!!  <3
  • dazzajl said:
    I can see we’ve wandered off the path on this thread and who doesn’t love a pink guitar but the blue burst is absolutely far more gorgeous!!  <3
    And about two thirds of the price I paid for the pink one.