SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD price drop Yairi Nocturne Signature Series Parlour size guitar, Japan made with all solid woods

laverdasf750laverdasf750 Frets: 6
edited June 2022 in Acoustics £
Hi, 

Selling my Japanese Yairi Nocturne Signature Series guitar.

Its Parlour size with solid Sitka top, solid Mahogany back and sides., Mahogany neck, Rosewood fretboard, Vintage burst finish. The off centre sound hole is amazing and my first experience of such a feature. It does 'work' and very much explains the name and perhaps the time and place it can be used. Lightly but beautifully built....
The dimensions are:
  • Nut width: 4.35 cm
  • 14 fret join
  • Overall length: 91 cm
  • Upper bout: 21.5 cm
  • Lower bout: 29.5 cm
  • Weight: 1.22Kg
In good condition for age; small compression dent on the neck and a tiny ship to the binding at the end pin 'end'. Comes with original soft case, picks and sticker!. Selling to fund resonator purchase...one in one out. Photos at: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ztjjkb8rbdl5b/Yairi
Any questions do mail me. Would prefer pick up from Twickenham area, but do contact me about delivery options.

£350
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments