SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted Novo Miris

What's Hot
jjc1988jjc1988 Frets: 0
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
Hello all, anybody out there flogging a Novo Miris? Have a few Novo guitars now, decided they are all I'll ever need! Really fancy a Miris to finish off my GAS! Cheers folks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CastroCastro Frets: 530
    I have one coming in a few months. I'll let you know if I don't like it.

Castro
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Augh man I was talking to Novo about getting one made, the wait is a little mad atm tho! I'm sure you'll love it tho, but if you don't hit me right up! 
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 4051
    jjc1988 said:
    Hello all, anybody out there flogging a Novo Miris? Have a few Novo guitars now, decided they are all I'll ever need! Really fancy a Miris to finish off my GAS! Cheers folks!
    "Have a few Novo guitars". Lucky bugger! Amazing guitars. If I was loaded, I reckon I'd just have Novos and Collings.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6884
    Get a fano. The alt de facto SP6 that I'm selling would be fanotastic for you!  ;)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Ye I've had a fano also, something about the Novo's that I feel more comfortable with tho.
  • Lebarque said:
    jjc1988 said:
    "Have a few Novo guitars". Lucky bugger! Amazing guitars. If I was loaded, I reckon I'd just have Novos and Collings.
    Played Collings also, really good stuff! I've parted with my big branded guitars as Novo are the best I've owned. Far from rich tho, poor now