SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Rickenbacker 360/6 Jetglo w/ Mastery bridge

What's Hot
GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7391
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
Only recently purchased and I’m really hesitant to do this, but something has come up that I really want to move on and I’d need to free up the funds. 

So, the guitar. It’s a 2008. Has some lovely checking on the top and nicely yellowing plastics, but is very clean throughout. No paint chips or cracks, frets are all very clean. It’s very light; I haven’t got any decent scales but I’d be guessing at around 7 and a half pounds. Very loud and resonant, it’s very lively acoustically. Has just been set up by Howard smith and it plays flawlessly. Has the original case in very clean condition, with all the paperwork and keys etc. original bridge also included in sale, as well as the standard fitted Schaller strap buttons. (I personally don’t like them so I fitted the Rickenbacker vintage style ones - you’ll get those too). 

This sale is time critical; if the guitar I want sells, this will be pulled. As such, the price is a firm and I think bargainous £1650 collected from Leicester. 
Don’t want to post it I’m afraid. Leicester is bang in the middle of the country though, so hopefully reachable. I know we’re all prone to hyperbole in sales ads, but it really is a great 360. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments