SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PRS Core Mira 2008 Vintage Cherry PRICE DROP

BidleyBidley Frets: 2959
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
I'm feeling like a change, and I prefer my Standard 22 to this, so this has to go!

2008 Core model, wide thin neck profile (even though it's not really that thin IMO), vintage cherry, original (excellent) Mira pickups with coil split mini-toggle. Both buckers together and split sounds absolutely heavenly. 24 frets and 25" scale. Surpringly light too!

Condition - I can't see a single dent, just swirls at the right angle in the light. Comes with OHSC and case candy. Bought from Leo and Ted's during COVID, so unsurprisingly not gigged by me. Doesn't look like it's ever been gigged if I'm honest!

Trades-wise a different PRS, ideally a 22 fret, and 25" scale. Stoptail would be nice but not essential. Whatever you have, try me!

Sale price I'm going to say £900 £850 SOLD for FB members. Not amazingly keen on posting, but we can talk. I'm based in Cambs.

Pics and thank you

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments