SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

3 Strandbergs for sale from £1200 - £3300

Hi all 

Offering up three of my Strandbergs.  Not really wanting to shift all three but two can go.

Detailed pics of all three available, just message me.

Classic 6 Trem: refinished in Rose Copper Sparkle, stunning work also.  Seymour Duncan and BKP pickups.  Trem, soft Strandberg case: £sold

Boden Metal 6: black, ebony board, active Fishman Fluence pickups. Coil taps and passive switch on the Fishmans, soft Strandberg case, absolute beast: £1600

1 of 1 Custom Boden: Hand made in Sweden with USA sourced wood, build overseen by Ola himself.  Purple flame top, Bird's-eye maple fingerboard, BKP Juggernaut pickups, Strandberg Deluxe soft case, hard flight case also, all paperwork and certificate, stand: £3300

https://imgur.com/a/hr6pl3a

I can be swayed by trades such as Gibson, Suhr, Anderson, Tyler and some others.  Message me and I will work with you.

I'm in Leeds but can ship also.

Regards 

Si
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments