SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD: Fender Telecaster Elite, AO Jazzmaster, Gibson Midtown.

What's Hot
mzedmzed Frets: 17
edited January 2023 in Guitars £

SOLD: Fender American Original '60s Jazzmaster Ocean Turquoise £1450

Purchased new from Peach Guitars in August 2021, initially played for about a month and has since lived in its case, it’s never left the house and the only mod is a Staytrem bridge upgrade. (Original bridge is in the case)

Needless to say this is a stunning JM, and I will regret letting it go but I simply prefer my 58RI and I usually reach for a Jag anyway.

Be aware the AO 60’s JM’s have a more substantial neck than most JM’s I’ve played and this is the reason I originally purchased it. 

Features

Alder body with Nitro lacquer finish

Pure Vintage ‘65 single-coil Jazzmaster pickups

“’60s C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius round-lam rosewood fingerboard

Floating tremolo bridge with lock button and push-in arm; vintage-style hardware

Includes vintage-style hardshell case

I can only noteworthy aesthetic imperfection is the scratch on the top horn shown in the last photo.

I'm asking for £1,450 I'm not interested in trades for this one and it's collection only, I don't want to deal with the stress of courier/shipping. I'm based in Kennington (London) right next to the Imperial War Museum, local Tubes are Lambeth North, Kennington, Elephant and Castle and not too far from Waterloo either. 

SOLD: Fender American Elite Telecaster. (Satin Jade Pearl Metallic) Bargain at £1000.

Fender American Elite Telecaster. Satin Jade Pearl Metallic, purchased new within the last 2 years from Rimmers music.

Ebony fretboard, Bound Body. Modern “C”-shape at the nut that flattens out to a modern “D”-shape as you move down the neck, 9.5" at the nut, flattening out to 14" up high, Medium Jumbo frets.

The Tele is in great condition apart from some paint loss on lower back of the body (illustrated in images) I did this on day one, with rivets on jeans positioned precisely in the wrong place.   

It is all original, no mods. Currently has original White/marble pick-guard fitted (still has the plastic protector on) included is a tort pick-guard for those of us with taste. ; )

Collection only,  I’m based in Lambeth, London. Close to Lambeth North Tube, Kennington Tube, Elephant and castle and Waterloo isn’t too far either. 

SOLD: Gibson Midtown Custom 2011 (Black)

I purchased this from a member of The Fretboard quite some time ago, The Midtown is in very good condition but does have the expected swirls and minor imperfections found on most gloss/piano black guitars, the back of the neck is super clean with no dings/cracks. There is a slight line of flaking of paint in one of the horns where two pieces of wood have been laminated but this is purely cosmetic and hardly noticeable (see image) Although the case is totally functional it does have some damage and signs of clasps starting to discolour. Custom tort pick-guard included.

It's a stunning looking Guitar! I'm letting go of the Midtown simply because I don't enjoy playing anything without a Trem these days, I've only held onto it because she's so pretty. 

I’m hoping £1000 £950 £900 is a reasonable price? I’d prefer if the buyer picked up the guitar to ensure they are totally satisfied with it but your welcome to arrange your own courier if you wish.

I’m based in London (Lambeth) but I also spend a bit of time in Suffolk if that’s more convenient. 

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ditchboyditchboy Frets: 287
    edited March 2022
    I’ve just picked up that tele in a different colour. Superb guitars. I’d suggest your asking price is very reasonable. I paid a good chunk more than that. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mzedmzed Frets: 17
    Those Tele's are great ditchboy and I hope you enjoy your new axe! I don't really want to let it go but I simply can't live without a Trem these days. Thank you for confirming that the price is reasonable!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 11553
    Sorry mate, those pics aren't resolving...
  • ditchboyditchboy Frets: 287
    mzed said:
    Those Tele's are great ditchboy and I hope you enjoy your new axe! I don't really want to let it go but I simply can't live without a Trem these days. Thank you for confirming that the price is reasonable!
    No problems at all. I can’t see you having any issues shifting it on at that price. 
  • Am I the only one having trouble seeing those photos? 
    Sincere apologies to those who can't see the images, I'll try my best to resolve it a.s.a.p. I suspect its a GoogleImages issue. Unfortunately I may not have time to look into this until tomorrow.
    edited March 2022
    I hope the images are now visible to everyone, please do let me know if there are any issues?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Great price for a great guitar.
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    Cheers @imalrightjack I really appreciate the comment, it's reassuring to know I've listed it at reasonable price. 
    Price drop bump, now £950.
  • DavusPGDavusPG Frets: 448
    This was mine before I sold it to MZ

Great guitar and great guy to deal with
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Thank you for the comment @DavusPG, greatly appreciated! I would have no hestitation purchasing a guitar from you again. 
  • dombennisondombennison Frets: 111
    This has just made my mind up to list my 61 reissue SG! Hopefully it’ll sell before this does!
    Hey @dombennison , does it happen to be a Gibson 61 SG Junior reissue? 
  • dombennisondombennison Frets: 111
    edited March 2022
    mzed said:
    Hey @dombennison , does it happen to be a Gibson 61 SG Junior reissue? 
    Sadly not, it’s a 2 humbucker standard SG I’m afraid

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/225025/fs-part-ex-2010-gibson-sg-61-reissue#latest
    Had me exited there for a mo @dombennison I've got major Gas for a 61 SG junior! although the Standard 61 SG RI are awesome too. Best of luck with your listing and thank you for the comment. 

Bump, with Telecaster added
    Bump with price drop.
    Bump
    Gibson Midtown Sold. Telecaster Elite still available.