SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD sc relics body and neck build Paisley telecaster

StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
edited March 2022 in Guitars £

Sc relics telecaster Paisley trade for p90/ humbucker guitar or synth 

Truly fantastic sc relics telecaster neck and body kit build, (not built by Scott) 

I have added a schroeder Bridge how'ver can also include the original reliced Bridge for an additional cost. Or reduce the price with the original bridge. 

Plays sublime and sounds amazing,

The crazed finish is outstanding especially  with the  additional wear.

Pickups are USA fender tele 64s

All hardware is aged apart from the schroeder Bridge.

This looks like it came from the 60s yet  plays  like an old friend.

Only selling as I don't  need two single coiled guitars and I have really started to click with my old strat.

So trade for humbucker/p90 guitar or a synth... Mainly want a good synth tho,   trade value around 900 

Full pics here :. https://imgur.com/a/d4BRFq3
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4713
    Absolutely love that , Reverend double agent , p90 and humbucker of any interest ? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    edited March 2022
    Absolutely love that , Reverend double agent , p90 and humbucker of any interest ? 
    Hi bud, it needs to be something pretty  special for me to trade I'm not feeling the revenend, thanks for the offer tho 
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4713
    Apologies I didn’t spot your valuation till after I had posted 
    Apologies I didn’t spot your valuation till after I had posted 
    So maaaaay said it was down to the incompetence of the poster realising he had not included a trade estimate  until after you posted :D :D :D 
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6077
    I spent this morning playing my SC paisley tele through a dimed AC and they are incredible guitars. Genuinely don’t think you could lay your hands on a better crafted tele, definitely not a cooler looking one. 

Except maybe mine ;)
    dazzajl said:
    I spent this morning playing my SC paisley tele through a dimed AC and they are incredible guitars. Genuinely don’t think you could lay your hands on a better crafted tele, definitely not a cooler looking one. 

Except maybe mine ;)
    If I was a richer man it would be kept but when you have kids etc new toys means somethings gonna go unfortunately :D......
    And gone.