SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Squier FSR Affinity Telecaster HH Metallic Orange

What's Hot
skinfreakskinfreak Frets: 212
edited March 2022 in Guitars £
I'm thinning the herd as this is not getting played and I have a new acquisition on the cards. Bought during lockdown initially as a fixer upper. The plan went wrong as I ended up buying another 2 for a partscaster (which I still haven't built yet!). I replaced the tuners with locking ones as two were not working correctly. Apart from that, it is as I got it. There's only one dent from the previous owner which is highlighted in one of the pictures. Neck is flawless. 

Colour is gorgeous and the black contrast screams rock - the photos don't do it justice as the first one was taken on a bright day and is maybe a tad too loud, and the others indoors this evening. It's bloody orange though. But this is an affinity tele so don't expect much from the pickups and it comes with a thinner body than a full fat Squier or Fender.

I'll sell this here, for what I bought: £100. However... it appears that Andertons are getting another batch of these in and have them listed for £279.00. The new model appears to have a belly tuck and the headstock logo is a little different, but other specs are the same it appears. I'm whacking this on FB and will put a few more ducats on the asking price, but best offers for you.  

Collection prefered from South Wales - happy to meet part of the way though. 

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 181
    Bargain, and love the colour. This'll be gone in no time. Glwts
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm going to get an Orange tele this year.......
    5 Guitars seems to be the magic number...discuss 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 958
    Where in South Wales are you dude? 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • skinfreakskinfreak Frets: 212
    joetele said:
    Where in South Wales are you dude? 
    Sorry - the guitar just went.