SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gretsch G5441T Double Jet with TV Jones Price Drop £330 ono

26.226.2 Frets: 551
edited May 2022 in Guitars £
FS- a 2013 Gretsch G5441T Double Jet. This exact model is no longer made as far as I can tell. I bought it in 2020 as a lockdown project from Charlie Chandler’s and it has been set up in the workshop there. Since then it’s been fitted with a pair of TV Jones Classics and sounds absolutely fantastic for Beatles, Rockabilly, hard rock, Americana etc. The Bigsby holds tune perfectly and there is little fret wear. 

There are a couple of things to mention (see photos) - the previous owner stuck a small Beatles badge on it - I haven’t tried to remove it. They also moved the position of the rear strap button slightly. I haven’t tried to cover up the old hole but this should be easy to do. There’s a bit of surface marking here and there but nothing much. There are a few slightly matt/greasy marks around the volume pot for the bridge pickup which I think can be polished out. 

It’s a terrific sounding guitar but I’m just not playing it enough. There’s no case so I won’t ship but you can pick up from SW London or I am happy to drive say an hour or so to arrange a handover. I’m looking for £395 PayPal family and friends. 

Pictures here: https://flic.kr/p/2n9MaHu 

let me know if you need more info. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 26.226.2 Frets: 551
    Realistic offers? 
    Bump day for offers? 
    Price drop:  £350 or close offer