SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted trade my 87 fenderStrat plus for a Mustang, musicmaster, duo sonic or bronco

mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
edited March 2022 in Guitars £
Testing out the water a bit on this one, I have a 1987 Fender Strat plus in bahama green in its original hardcase. Photos to follow once I dig it out from under the bed, all original apart from a Gilmore mod.

I'd be interested in trading it for a fender Mustang, USA not fussed on age, finish and more than happy for it to show it's age. Not sure how plausible this sort of deal is but you don't know if you don't ask

May consider duo sonics, musicmasters and broncos

My ideal is a straight trade on a player's grade late 70s - early 80s Mustang with rosewood fretboard.

I'm based in Margate Kent, but travel a little as far as the Midlands
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JoeMcJoeMc Frets: 54
    Just sent you a PM
  • ronnybronnyb Frets: 1764
    Have you considered selling the strat plus?
  • I hadn't yet, but I suppose I could
  • https://imgur.com/gallery/RPkznYb got to find the case, but here is the guitar
  • Dan_HalenDan_Halen Frets: 1667
    That’s lush. Do you have a price to sell it?
  • mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
    edited March 2022
    I do not yet, I'm in two minds about selling until I have lined up what I want to buy, prices on everything seems to have gone mad through this pandemic