SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT/FS:PRS CE22 (SOLD)

What's Hot
rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 853
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
Original Dragon 2 pickups. Push Push coil tap on tone pot 3 way toggle. Wide fat neck profile locking tuners etc. I love how this guitar looks but I just can’t bond with it. I have another CE22 with a wide fat neck and it’s proper beaten up (unlike this one) but alas this one has to go. It’s a 1999 model maple neck and trem. Stays in tune plays lovey- frets are worn in places and could probably benefit from a fret dress but I can’t be arsed to get it done! It’s no case queen it has got a few dings on it but just adds character to it for me! I’m putting it up for sale for £950 They have gone up quite a bit since I snagged this but I feel it’s a fair price for a lovely well played USA CE22.
PRS case included and trem bar.

Happy to meet up somewhere convenient. Based in Hampshire. Happy to post at cost UK.
Back on the merry go round by popular demand! 
Trades? Perhaps a Charvel or PRS SE with a floyd and cash my way.

https://i.imgur.com/la5O59M.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/0a86UaZ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ZaSMfZl.jpg

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 192
    PM’d Rockmonster
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
    Lovely, I think it is a 1999 though, not 2009. So it deserves to have some dings on it :)
  • rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 853
    prudd said:
    Lovely, I think it is a 1999 though, not 2009. So it deserves to have some dings on it :)
    Thanks for that Mr P I had my suspicions about it’s age but wasn’t sure! I will amend the spiel!
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    1999 and Purple. Should have been Prince's! That's lovely though, If I hadn't just bought a Gibson SG Special and an SE Silver Sky I'd have had this. Still might....will probably been gone by the time I've decided! haha 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Had a play on it this morning and decided to hold on to it for a while. Sorry to all those people who have been in touch regarding a sale!
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    Had a play on it this morning and decided to hold on to it for a while. Sorry to all those people who have been in touch regarding a sale!
    This post following my post at exactly the same time deserves a lol in itself! 
    Good choice......

hopefully it will come back up for sale sometime down the line when I can afford it :) :#
  • Had a play on it this morning and decided to hold on to it for a while. Sorry to all those people who have been in touch regarding a sale!
    This is the correct decision. 
  • StevepageStevepage Frets: 3146
    Don’t blame you. I deeply regret selling my CE22, that too was a 1999 model
    Up again for sale bump
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    Wow what a guitar ,beautiful 
    Hi @rockmonster. Anything I'm selling on here any good to you as trade, p/ex?
    prudd said:
    Hi @rockmonster. Anything I'm selling on here any good to you as trade, p/ex?
    Sorry not looking for trades.
  • Love it, awesome colour, If I actually manage to sell my guitars I have up for sale I might have it off you
    Bump
    Bump
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 24691
    Great colour!
    Philly_Q said:
    Great colour!
    It’s rather a great guitar too, thanks!
    For sale again bump! 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73888
    Is this still withdrawn? If not, can you repost the pics? They seem to have disappeared.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein