SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: 2019 Fender Custom Shop Journeyman JazzMaster 1966 Reissue Aged Charcoal Frost Metallic

What's Hot
CFHCFH Frets: 463
My upcoming wedding (hooray) forces the sale of this absolutely breathtaking Jazzmaster (boo). 

Bought from this parish it is a stunning example and a wonderful instrument. I’ve never seen another like it and it has a number of fairly uncommon features for a CS JM, such as blocks and binding, a metallic finish and factory Lollars(!). 

All of the detailed info can be seen here:

https://loviesguitars.com/product/unplayed-2019-fender-custom-shop-journeyman-jazzmaster-1966-reissue-aged-charcoal-frost-metallic-rosewood-lollars-coa-ohsc/

Ive also uploaded a photo of the traveller below. 

It is in superb condition (bar the journeyman relic!) and is a 2019 model. The only non standard upgrades are a Mastery bridge and a James Home of Tone wiring loom (original loom included but not the original bridge, the Mastery is infinitely better). 

In terms of price I would like £2,900 which is less than I paid for it and I think recognises the caliber and unique-ness of this guitar. I would consider a cheaper guitar in part exchange but cash is king. 

Sadly due to the value of the instrument it’s collection only for now. I’m based in Leeds. 

If you have any questions please ask!

0reaction image LOL 15reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pedalopedalo Frets: 178
    I’m sure the wedding will be wonderful and worth it but it really sucks that you have to let that go for it because it is one of the most stylish guitars I’ve ever seen! GLWTS&W. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CFHCFH Frets: 463
    pedalo said:
    I’m sure the wedding will be wonderful and worth it but it really sucks that you have to let that go for it because it is one of the most stylish guitars I’ve ever seen! GLWTS&W. 
    Thanks Tom, it’s a special guitar and one I waited a long time for. However, so is the future Mrs C :D

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5664
    Wow. I imagine having to let that beauty go will come up during the divorce arguments.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2652
    Well if your future wife is half as stunning as the JM then you are a lucky man ;)
  • m_customm_custom Frets: 49
    Casper please get in touch.......
    All PMs replied to :)
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
    Oh man, that’s a quality looking instrument. I can’t look at too much as I start looking how much I’d get for my motor. Good luck, not that you will need it. 
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3377
    Much as I am a fan of marriage and am yet to find anything particularly negative about the experience, can I suggest you downscale the wedding. You’ll be relieved you did when you are sat on the sofa of a Friday night strumming this beauty, all because the wife went to bed early and didn’t invite you. ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 4051
    Oof, beauty. Get a tort guard and parchment covers on there and I'll be squirting.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • cbakaycbakay Frets: 67
    seriously good looking guitar, and I've never liked jazzmasters
    Thanks everyone. It is a total beauty and a bit of a one off!

Open to sensible cash offers too I might add… :D 
  • A Jazzmaster is for life, not just for Christmas... 
    If your good, and I am sure, completely delightful lady is not trading something of equal value, selling this beauty is a time bomb old sausage that will go bang, every time your relationship hits a stumbling block. Better to keep it and for both of you to put a kidney or something similar on Ebay to raise funds. 
    Best Wishes to both you and your girlfriend by the way.