SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Harley Benton DC JR in TV Yellow £120 posted

kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1193
edited March 2022 in Guitars £
Just received this from Thomann. It’s a B stock model in TV Yellow, however the actual colour in the flesh could be more described as Mustard yellow. I can’t see any marks or dents on the finish. 

The actual build quality is excellent. This is my 2nd Harley Benton the first being a telecaster and both have been great. I’m keeping the telecaster.

The DC looks and plays great and sounds excellent. I’m only selling as while I was waiting for it to arrive I spotted one of the newer Charvel models with the perfect spec for me. I couldn’t help myself and I bought it. 

I really don’t have room for 3 guitars so I’m moving the Harley Benton on.

The action could probably come down a bit. It’s a tad high for me but I will leave it as is for whoever buys it to try.

I have the original boxes from Thomann which are pretty bomb proof so posting isn’t an issue.

it cost me a smidgeon under £150 so I would be happy to take £120 for it, that would include postage.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments