Wooden Amp Stand

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5222
    Bought an amp stand from LakelandWoodCo on Etsy. The stands are customised for each amp. The seller asked for photos of the base of the amp with measuring tape. I had to then decide on whether I wanted the feet of the amp to be resting on the horizontal or vertical rungs of wood. I asked for the depth (front to back) of the stand to be shortened as I didn't like the idea of the front horizontal beam jutting out prominently. 

From purchase to delivery it took 43 days, although for 12 of those it was in transit. Worryingly the tracking worked while it was in Poland and then for the remaining 10 days the parcel tracking just showed it as somewhere between Poland and the UK. 

Arrived today and very happy with it (excuse the dust):

Feels solid, looks good, can recommend.
    Looks great. Would a pedalboard fit under yours and can you specify to the maker how much room you want underneath? 
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • personalnadirpersonalnadir Frets: 372
    Therfretfinder said:
    Bought an amp stand from LakelandWoodCo on Etsy. The stands are customised for each amp. The seller asked for photos of the base of the amp with measuring tape. I had to then decide on whether I wanted the feet of the amp to be resting on the horizontal or vertical rungs of wood. I asked for the depth (front to back) of the stand to be shortened as I didn't like the idea of the front horizontal beam jutting out prominently. 

From purchase to delivery it took 43 days, although for 12 of those it was in transit. Worryingly the tracking worked while it was in Poland and then for the remaining 10 days the parcel tracking just showed it as somewhere between Poland and the UK. 

Looks great. Would a pedalboard fit under yours and can you specify to the maker how much room you want underneath? 
    Thanks, it’s got about 12cm clearance at the front and about 6cm at the back. It’ll depend on your board and pedals - i couldn’t fit my pedaldeck board under it, but my Surfybear Metal fits comfortably with loads of room.

I’d say measure your board at its max height and get in touch with maker. They were certainly happy to make adjustments for me. Their deluxe stand looks like it’s got a lot more clearance that might work better for extra space - it looks like it’s my version with mirrored feet 

www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1191961811
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5222
    Therfretfinder said:

Thanks, it’s got about 12cm clearance at the front and about 6cm at the back. It’ll depend on your board and pedals - i couldn’t fit my pedaldeck board under it, but my Surfybear Metal fits comfortably with loads of room.

I’d say measure your board at its max height and get in touch with maker. They were certainly happy to make adjustments for me. Their deluxe stand looks like it’s got a lot more clearance that might work better for extra space - it looks like it’s my version with mirrored feet 

www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1191961811
    Thanks!
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • RolandRoland Frets: 9082
    If you’ve got type means to cut a piece of plywood then you could do something like this:

Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.